Can i apply for Advance Parole while I-140 is in AAO ?

satgym73

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

My 6th year limit (H1-B) is going to expire on Apr 23. Our Visa's in passports got expired in Oct '05. My I-140 is got denied due to A2P and i applied for MTR/Appeal and it's now in AAO. Our 1st APs expired last month. Now my wife wants to go India for her sister wedding which is in April 1st week. And she has to come back by May 1st week. Our 1st APs got expired just last month.

Now the question is that...Can i apply Advance Parole for her while my I-485 is still in pending status and I-140 is in AAO waiting for decision ?. If so, if i show the wedding invitation & other documents for proof at local INS office, is they will issue Advance Parole (Temporary/Interim) since b'cos it may take more than 60 days if we apply in online @NSC.

Please give your replies asap...i have to decide what i should do ?. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why no one is replying for this question ?. UN/EricS...do you have any suggestions on this situation ?.

Ead

Yes you can , I have read this in the forum in the past. I dont have the link but i remember you can file it.