can i apply citizenship 1 Felony

Your green card should probably be revoked when they discover this conviction. I would advice you never apply for citizenship. Get a competent and experienced attorney and do not try to apply anything by yourself.

http://www.nacdl.org/uploadedFiles/...ive_CLE/Live_CLE/03_Drug_Offenses_Handout.pdf

You are not advised to travel.

I get 1 Felony conspiracy to distribute of cathinone, I am a permanent residence with a green card since May 2008 through my wife. I got arrested May 2011 and Jan 2012 I get 100 community service and 3 years supervision, Can I apply citizenship or how long do I have to wait good moral character 3 years if you married to us citizen or 5 years.

Or can apply waiver so I can travel, I don’t want get problem when I come back, please let me know.

Thank you.
Please Need Advice

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not apply for Citizenship. If you travel they will take your GC when you will try to re-enter US and put you in deportation proceedings. I think fortunately the PD that prosecuted your case did not participated in a program called "Safe Community Program" that transmits info to ICE for all drug related arrests for all foreign born individuals, otherwise ICE would have picked you up by now.
Consult an attorney immediately.

When should i apply for Citizenship ,if i had two Domestic Violence in 13 years ago.

I came to USA in 1995 and applied for citizenship after three years but been charged DV in 1998 and 1999 .I had been interviewed and my application was denied with out any deportation order.
Is there is any one who can give me good advice that should I apply for citizenship now because its been 13 years with out any crime or arrest and DV I had was not felony .

When applying for your green card renewal, did you let them know you had previously been charged with DV? If you did, then you do not have any problem, go ahead and apply for citizenship. It's been more than 5 years since your conviction and since your DV was not an aggravated felony (you would have been deported if it was), you're eligible to apply for citizenship.

Best!

I came to USA in 1995 and applied for citizenship after three years but been charged DV in 1998 and 1999 .I had been interviewed and my application was denied with out any deportation order.
Is there is any one who can give me good advice that should I apply for citizenship now because its been 13 years with out any crime or arrest and DV I had was not felony .

Domestic Violence by itself is a deportable offense, if you're convicted. I would retain an immigration lawyer with a background in defending criminal deportation, if I were you.

http://www.uscis.gov/ilink/docView/SLB/HTML/SLB/0-0-0-1/0-0-0-29/0-0-0-5672.html