Can anyone recommend good immigration attorney for marriage based immigration?

Koolbreez

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

Can anyone recommend good immigration attorney for marriage based immigration with spouse in India? I contacted the Law Firm of Murthy, but they were incredibly rude and unprofessional. It is unclear if they didn't want my business at all or wanted the money so bad as to be pushy.

So, it is clear that I would have to go by someone's personal experience. West Coast preferred.

Any thoughts would be appreciated..

Thanks

KoolBreez

If it's a straightforward case, why would you even go to a lawyer? There's plenty of information online, and if you can read and understand instructions, it's not as daunting as you might expect. I have recently gone through the process, and the system seemed pretty straightforward to me. Follow the form instructions on the USCIS website, and the posts on this forum and others.

Of course, if your case is complicated or you don't feel confident enough, it's best to consult a lawyer.

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for the comments.. I found an attorney.. About the need to hire one, there is plenty of info available but lot of it incomplete or inaccurate..