• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Can anybody predict the case numbers approach to about 7550 in DV-2007 For Asia??

americalove

Registered Users (C)
Again,I'd like to thank you ( gr8ideaman,Mr.Aydin and his wife, and Mr.Saeid) for your kind co-operation regarding my case.

Ishalla ke Movafagh Bashid,

But for other friends in Iran or other Asian countries that their case numbers is over 7000 to 7550. Could you please give any idea about case numbers in July and August??What you think about this case??

I look forward to hearing from you.

America Love

just check the 2006 visa bulletin

:) Dear Sir,

I think there is no problem for interview who are over 7000 to 7550.If you check the visa bulletin in the year 2006 (june,july & august)than at least
you will get some idea.

Again,I'd like to thank you ( gr8ideaman,Mr.Aydin and his wife, and Mr.Saeid) for your kind co-operation regarding my case.

Ishalla ke Movafagh Bashid,

But for other friends in Iran or other Asian countries that their case numbers is over 7000 to 7550. Could you please give any idea about case numbers in July and August??What you think about this case??

I look forward to hearing from you.

America Love