Can a Green Card holder

Hadi

Registered Users (C)
apply for green card for his/her sister or brother?

Any input is appreciated.
Thanks,
Hadi

Dont forget me, I also have a token number :)

Hello Guys,

Ok, so I am a schizophrenic, the wait is killing me.

So first I say "Patience is virtue" this did not work when I heard from my best friend that his green card got approved in March 02. Both of us apparently filed on the same day in July 01.

Second I think "Sarkari kam sabh jaga dhire hota hai" (for my non desi friends that means government work is slow regardless of what country you are in).. ok so this line of thinking failed when i saw that most july filers have either got RFE's or have gotten approved. Thanks to this message board.

So I think "Let me take a chance and call the IIO" gave it a shot and she did wonders to smooth my nerves. Told me case has been assigned, should get something in 30-60 days. So I lived a care free life for the next 60 days, now my 60 days are up so what do I do?

So I think "Let me give my lawyer a call, after all I pay them so they are going to tell me what I want to hear", gave it a shot and she tells me Application was done on July 13th, 2001 and ND was August 28, 2001 so how do I know that they are going by RD to process and not by ND?.

Well so now I have regained my composure after a week and now I am thinking four things:
1) Who is to say that they are going by ND and not by Finger Printing Date?
2) Who is to say that my applicaiton is even being considered and worked upon?
3) Who is to say that Internation Paper has not recycled my application process papers?
4) Who is to say that I might hear the AVM say "try your luck again, with priority processing this time ;) "

And to say the least here are my specs:
EB 3 India, CS field
PD May 2000
RD July 13, 2001
ND Aug 28, 2001
EAD 01-258-*****
FP Dec 27, 2001 (Newark NJ)

AVM says "Finger prints have been recieved and are still pending review" - whatever this means... according to IIO the message is not updated.

Employer says "We want you the fuck out"

Well it would be nice if the lottery system worked in my favor.. what to do came here with high hopes, but my dreams are being shattered once again.

Cheers,
- Twilo