Calling My Shot for Oath Letter Tomorrow

SoCalDude

Registered Users (C)
CSC
San Bernardino, Ca DO

Hey all,
Trying to keep things fun and positive. I had my interview and passed it on March 15th. I was not scheduled for the oath for April 30th, so I'm thinking (more like hoping [more like praying]) that I will receive it tomorrow for the oath at convention center on May 22nd. I'm basing this on that CSC usually mails out oath letters a month before the date, plus two days for mail transit. What do you guys think? I'm taking bets :D

I think thats the same reply I got when I called the USCIS customer service number to ask about when to expect my oath letter :D

My wife & I passed my interview on March 19th. My wife received oath letter for April 25th. I did not. I waited for a month & on Apr 21st I took an Infopass with local office (Baltimore). The agent handed me an invitation for the oath letter for April 25th with my wife. Oath letter is printed locally and they can schedule and reschedule for you if you request. I was not scheduled for Apr 25th but on my request they put me for April 25th date.

No Luck

And my prediction was a dud. No oath letter in the mail today. I'm going to keep checking for the next couple days and keep my fingers crossed.

Got it, better late than never

Hey all,
I got my oath letter, just 2 days after I predicted. I'm scheduled for May 22nd at the Los Angeles Convention Center at 3pm. Good luck to all others who are waiting for yours.

Hey all,
I got my oath letter, just 2 days after I predicted. I'm scheduled for May 22nd at the Los Angeles Convention Center at 3pm. Good luck to all others who are waiting for yours.

Even if you do miscalculation by 1 month I will still take it... can you predict when will i get my IL soCalDude...

Congrats!

Even if you do miscalculation by 1 month I will still take it... can you predict when will i get my IL soCalDude...

Congrats!

Wow GhantaBro, you have been waiting for a while. I hope yours come in soon than later. Have you talked to anyone to see what the hold up is? Name check I'm guessing right?

Wow GhantaBro, you have been waiting for a while. I hope yours come in soon than later. Have you talked to anyone to see what the hold up is? Name check I'm guessing right?

Namecheck man... ok could you please give me a month or date for my IL now???