Called TSC - Name check cleared?

sometwo

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys - I am kind of puzzled

I called TSC yesterday and nice lady told me that my name check cleared on May 10, 2007 :eek:. Can this be true, since my receipt date is May 8, 2007? It cannot be true – right? Though, I had LUD’s on several dates right after they received my case, still, it kind of toooo fast for NC. When I asked whether my FP is cleared she answered positively and mentioned the date I did my FP. So I made an inference that she is in her mind. :eek: When I ask, why not to adjudicate, she muttered “sit tight” or something. Any thoughts :confused:

Keep Your Hopes High

I called TSC yesterday and nice lady told me that my name check cleared on May 10, 2007 :eek:. Can this be true, since my receipt date is May 8, 2007? It cannot be true – right? Though, I had LUD’s on several dates right after they received my case, still, it kind of toooo fast for NC. When I asked whether my FP is cleared she answered positively and mentioned the date I did my FP. So I made an inference that she is in her mind. :eek: When I ask, why not to adjudicate, she muttered “sit tight” or something. Any thoughts :confused:

Keep your hopes high, she might be right. TSC has been processing case faster. Also in processign dates update shows 6 months. May be you will get it soon.

What number did you call??

lonely5 - I hope it's true. But somehow unreal :confused: - 1-2 days for NC?

agron - I called 1-800-375-5283 using POJ method

The namecheck process takes only 1-2 days and it must have been initiated the day you filed your 485.

Is there anything that can be done to speed up a process of assignment my case to an officer? :confused: Looks like everything was done on my case back in summer and now what? :eek: Any thoughts?