called IIO now. She said I485 is NOT suspended!

ric2

Registered Users (C)
>My previous ID is ric

I just called IIO. She confirmed that there is not such a thing that
I485 processing is suspended. When I ask why processing has slowed
down quite bit recently, she said "it is always slow. There is no
surprise at all".

So guys, if you are troubled by some unconfirmed rumor, call IIO
to have the answer for yourself.

I am not not willing to post message recently. But I can not bear
there are so much rumors floating around.

This board is previously a very friendly, open minded board. Unfortunately,
some strange people screwed up this board quite bit by personal attck
(judging some one as asshole, loser,.. etc.) or something dirty.
There are quite a few wonderful veteran in this board such as Milk,
GC_SAK ..., maybe they are tired of these strange people also and
thus not very enthusiastic to post anything.

I strongly recommend visitos in this board to respect others. In
terms of immigration, we are in SAME batch of misarable pool.

While respecting the freedom of speech(especially the convenience of
internet), I urge people not to spread rumor whithout any ground.

People here come from many different of walks of life. Some indeed post
naive question. If you do not like it, just ignore it.

Okay???? guys.

I wish this board can get back to previous chmeistry.

thanks.

Ric

Ric...seeing approvals from last week...do you really beleive the IIO ?

I respect your concern about the words being used but even those people are frustrated...and this is a open board....I think we should avoid bad words and keep this place clean for open and free discussions....

Whatever the IIO may say but I still Believe that they have unofficially stopped processing .

Otherwise where are the Approvals ???

I hope i am wrong.

here\'s one

p5nxp600_2 "Don\'t listen to the rumours about no processing .... check this out" 4/23/02 3:04pm

Why IIO\'s give different versions ?

While someone says there may be delays of 2-3 months, someone say it is alright. I think we shud not believe IIOs because they just want to avoid people calling them again and again. So they always say it may take 3-4 months etc etc eventhough you may get approval very next day.
I definitely see there is slowdown across all service centers. However it may not be true that "485 processing has been suspended"

Ric...Welcome Back

Ric...thanks for coming back to the board.I am a big supporter of yours.I know a bunch of people have hurt your feelings but please don\'t take things personaly.Whereever you go in this world you will find all kinds of people.Just keep ignoring them.Life has to move on...keep doing what you feel right for you, as long as you are not hurting others.We need your company in this board...so make it happen.

No Title

It is simple. IIOs are people, just like us. Look at posters on these messageboards. Some are trying to calm each other down, encourage, cheer up, and some are trying to bring bad news, spread rumours, ignite panic with their posts. And both types know equally nothing about what is going on. And that\'s the difference, what different people enjoy - make people feel better or make people feel hurt. The same is probably the case with IIOs. With no official information available, having no explanation of why it is slowing down or not, they have to say something to you. And some are nice people, who would not try to make you feel worse, and some are not who would enjoy their sadistix moment of saying you a made-up thing that would hurt.

Question

Hi All,

My I485 RD is 6/3/2001, ND is 8/3/2001, but our first FP notice was lost and never received( I suspect it\'s because anthrax at that time). The second FP notice received on March, 2002 and we did FP on 4/5/2002 and so far AVM haven\'t changed saying FP received yet. I wonder will my case be forgotten in somewhere and won\'t be assigned to an IIO officer? Or anyone has the same experience, please advice. Thanks a lot,

No Title

Don\'t worry, it normally takes up to a month for AVM to get updated. I did my FPs on Dec 7, AVM got updated only on Jan 10. You do have to expect that your case will be done a bit later than ones of most of June filers, but I would not think that that delay would be something major. Maybe a month or two. And surely you are not the only one with kind of situation.

The basic fabric of America is multinational, multiracial and multicultural - I can never believe

that they will stop GC Processing - But bad news definitely annoys me. And some people like Ric are trying to pacify a bunch of frustrated guys and some people have even seeped into this thread to start their negative campain(RK123). Oh God - Just cannot belive the sadistic thirst of the ghosts.

Thanks - hope it is true

Was worried about these rumors but every thing looks ok since
I saw some approval messages these days....... God... I am sick
of this whole thing......