• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

call me stupid but...

TEOTH

Registered Users (C)
...i have this question about interview day.
how shall we be dressed?:confused: is it like tie and suit kinda thing or is normal dressing just fine? or does it make no difference at all?
i know it's not the most important of questions but we really want to get things right and it's our first time getting interviewed:confused:

I think conservative is just fine. I don't think a suite and tie is required, but it wouldn't be frowned upon I would assume. I also wouldn't do anything dumb like wearing any legalize marijuana shirts to the interview lol. But otherwise, I think you're ok.

how shall we be dressed?:confused: is it like tie and suit kinda thing or is normal dressing just fine? or does it make no difference at all?
i know it's not the most important of questions but we really want to get things right and it's our first time getting interviewed:confused:

A tie is OK... Just don't forget your shirt... :)

I think guys are right; remember too to put keep a 'responsible' hair cut/style. Some hair cuts/styles could be defined as 'legalise marijuana hair do'.
Good luck

It depends

In some places, "no shirt, no shoes.... no service" and other places "no shirt, no shoes.......no problem"

i got the point thanks.
however i'm getting the impression it was more than a 'just' stupid question:(