Brit Needs Advice Please!!!

ianb

Registered Users (C)
Good evening Guys NEED SOME HELP PLEASE!!
Ok, Me and my wife are British passport holders both in very good jobs here in the U.K. We would like to buy a house in Florida and start a new life away from the rain. We have tried to contact the U.S embassy here in London but they gave NO help at all. Why are we as Brits not allowed to apply for a "green card"?? We have been "stonewalled" every which way and I thought that we Brits are supposed to be America's no1 buddy!

Guys, tell us PLEASE is there any way that an average hard working Brit who has enough money to buy his own house can make the move??

Thanks

e-mail ian@ianblanthorn.wanadoo.co.uk :confused:

ianb said:
Good evening Guys NEED SOME HELP PLEASE!!
Ok, Me and my wife are British passport holders both in very good jobs here in the U.K. We would like to buy a house in Florida and start a new life away from the rain. We have tried to contact the U.S embassy here in London but they gave NO help at all. Why are we as Brits not allowed to apply for a "green card"?? We have been "stonewalled" every which way and I thought that we Brits are supposed to be America's no1 buddy!

Guys, tell us PLEASE is there any way that an average hard working Brit who has enough money to buy his own house can make the move??

Thanks

e-mail ian@ianblanthorn.wanadoo.co.uk :confused:
You can apply for a job in Florida and the company may sponsor you for a work visa. There is an investor path to a green card if you have a lot of money. What's your work background?

Your reply!

Hi and thanks for the reply. My wife is a practice manager in the health service and I am a sales manager in the job market, got any suggestions??

ianb said:
Hi and thanks for the reply. My wife is a practice manager in the health service and I am a sales manager in the job market, got any suggestions??
There's a lot of on-line job databases (ie. monster.com, etc.) you can search by job type and location. Give that a try and see if you can find anything suitable to your/her experience.