Boston Regional DOL Tracker

Hello to all of U.

If any of you have any Tax Question. You can post here. Our accounting firm has vast experience in dealing with Immigration related Tax Questions/Problems.

Even if you want to talk to us you can call me on my cell

We file All types of taxes for all 50 States

You can also ask question about New Corporation , Individual tax , Payroll , Pay stubs , Sales Tax , Partnership Tax, Corporation Tax

This is absolutely free service.

Tanveer Ahmad
Cell:718-974-2813

a_ven said:
I dont think this is the right forum for Tax issues, Tanveer, please create a thread else.
You can post your service in "Any Topic" thread. your co-operation is expected.
a_ven
Obviously Tanveer didn't have time to read you suggestion. Anybody know how can we report abuse to the moderator? I can't find any link for that!

from immigration-law.com

State Department Prediction of Cutoff Dates of Employment Based Immigration Priority Dates

* We reported on September 2, 2004 that the employment-based immigration priority dates may experience a set-back sooner or later. The report was based on the State Department forecast in its August 2004 Visa Bulletin. The AILA reports that the upcoming October 2004 Visa Bulletin will carry a State Department prediction that the cutoff date for employment based immigration (EB-3) may come earlier than predicted, as early as January 2005! It is an irony that one group of immigrants have to make other group of immigrants weep to settle down in this country.

What does this mean..Can Any one please explain

Avm

Anyone knows what's with the AVM? It is either busy or it just rings and rings and rings. Any idea if thing works at all. Has anyone used it before?

I Called BOSTON DOL.. Today...617 788 0152.

My Case was recd on AUG 3..and The lady i talked to said..it will take another 4 to 6 weeks.

Any folks out there whose labor went to BOSTON DOL after 3rd Sep 2004? Did you get your case numbers?

Any details with the above criteria, please post.

a_ven

4-6 Weeks for Case received on Aug 3rd?

Dear NHVICTIM,

4-6 Weeks to process a case received on Aug 3rd? bad luck. Few of my company cases arrived at the Boston DOL in the first week of Aug. '04 of these 50% got certified in the 3rd week or August and I was not among the lucky one. By your posting do I have to wait another month or so.... Why am I so unlucky?

Thanks,
CaliGC

NHVICTIM said:
I Called BOSTON DOL.. Today...617 788 0152.

My Case was recd on AUG 3..and The lady i talked to said..it will take another 4 to 6 weeks.
NHVICTIM, you seem to have applied from NH. Could you please tell me when you applied to NH state for labor ? RIR or Non-RIR ?
thanks

rahul_singh said:
I am not sure what is current Boston status:

http://www.immigration.com/processing-times/dol.html
It's saying current

http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp
It's saying June 2004.

Rahul,

I guess the normal way to interperet such information is to assume the worst case scenario. At least you wont get dissapointed that way.
Studying the inputs from folks here it looks like a mixed bag. There are people who had their cases certified in a few days of Boston receiving the papers and entering it into the system. But on the flip side there are people who are still awaiting certification even after 6 weeks.
It does however looks like Boston is slowing down now. I have not seen anybody posting a certification here for the last one month or so. Its possible they dont bother to post once it comes I guess, or they are still waiting.

neocor

It is disapointing to read the new processing times. Why is everyone slowing down???

It now takes 3 months for Boston to process an application while a month ago it took one month.

does anyone know if this is true. Has anyone been wainting that long. Any idea if these processing times are accurate.

Even I thought Of asking the same question.... I too tried this morning.. but of no use....., now i have the serious doubts "whether does it worked any time???"

Thanks

jifjef said:
It is disapointing to read the new processing times. Why is everyone slowing down???

It now takes 3 months for Boston to process an application while a month ago it took one month.

does anyone know if this is true. Has anyone been wainting that long. Any idea if these processing times are accurate.

Still Looks like Boston is the fastest. And this is the reason why it will now slow down. They probably are getting bombarded with lot of applications.
I will not be surprised if by the end of the year the wait will be near 6 months.