Boston Regional DOL Tracker

Boston DOL seems to be pretty fast these days..My case was sent from SESA on June 7th to Boston DOL.I am not sure when was this received by Boston DOL, but they have certified the case on June 17th.
Ram

how about MA SESA?

It seems the date doesn't move at all for either regular or RIR cases in MA SESA since middle of May. Really don't know what they are doing in the last one and half month. All of them took days off? It is so frustrating.

ram_somavarapu said:
Boston DOL seems to be pretty fast these days..My case was sent from SESA on June 7th to Boston DOL.I am not sure when was this received by Boston DOL, but they have certified the case on June 17th.
Ram

Can you please tell me

1)When did you applied at SESA
2)Which state SESA
3)Any queries at SESA or DOL
4)What is the position type programmer analyst??/
5)Small or big company?

1)When did you applied at SESA : March 1 st week 2004
2)Which state SESA Maine Non RIR
3)Any queries at SESA or DOL -- No
5)Small or big company? Medium COmpany

Thanks

ram_somavarapu said:
1)When did you applied at SESA : March 1 st week 2004
2)Which state SESA Maine Non RIR
3)Any queries at SESA or DOL -- No
5)Small or big company? Medium COmpany

Thanks

Thank you

Ead,ap

Hi Ascii Boston
How to check for 140/485 RD,ND and also for EAD,AP? CAn you uodate me?
Thank You

Desichai.com for timepass

Visit DesiChai.com.Everyday I check Immigration forms and the next site I Visit is DesiChai.com....

Good entertainment site....

DOL-Boston shows June 2004 for RIR

as RIR processing dates. Did any one got any response for RIR cases moved to Boston DOL in June ?

Thanks,
Pachya

pachya said:
as RIR processing dates. Did any one got any response for RIR cases moved to Boston DOL in June ?

Thanks,
Pachya

ALL,

Any one in this forum had certified his LC recently from Boston DOL and applied from main state under RIR....Thanks

How long is Boston taking on RIR. I know the website says 1 month but what has your experience been like?

Thanks

RIR approved from DOL-Boston - Need Help

Hi Folks,

My RIR is approved on July 8, 2004 at DOL-Boston. It was filed from NH in Feb 1st week and approved in June 18.

I need some help from people whose RIR is approved from DOL-Boston. I need to make sure that copies I recieved from lawyer is indeed authentic wrt labor approval.

So can someone send a private message to me with thier phone and I can call them to verify what I have.

Thanks,
Pachya

RIR approved from DOL-Boston - Need Help

Hi Folks,

My RIR is approved on July 8, 2004 at DOL-Boston. It was filed from NH in Feb 1st week and approved in June 18.

I need some help from people whose RIR is approved from DOL-Boston. I need to make sure that copies I recieved from lawyer is indeed authentic wrt labor approval.

So can someone (whose RIR is approved at DOL-Bostoin level)send a private message to me with thier phone and I can call them to verify what I have.

I will post more details once I confirm I am lucky!

Thanks,
Pachya

congrats pachya

Nice to see your approval. I am a March NH SESA applicant. Still file not moved to Boston. Do you know anybody who is March NH applicant and has got their files moved to Boston?
-NeedGCby05

NH SESA Approved, Need Info on Boston DOL

Hello,

Just Last week sent my case from NH SESA to Boston DOL.

Here are the details:

Type: Non RIR
PD : 12/02/2003
Sent to DOL Boston: 07/26/2004
Boston DOL RD: 07/30/2004

I see current processing as 06/2004 @ immigration.com and 03/2004 @DOL site.

Let me know how long it is taking at Boston DOL, assuming no Issues.

Thanks

Processing Time

Does any one knows how fast is BOSTON DOL corresponding to other DOL Centers ? According to DOL Site it is processing JUN'04 cases...

Is it really true ?

Thanks

Processing Times

Does, Any one have an idea how long the Boston DOL is taking and what dates it's currently processing..

Thanks

GC from Rhode Island

Guys,

I need some info. My Employer is going to apply RIR from Rhode Island.
I would like to know if someone has got a labor approval from Rhode Island recently.

Thanks

GC23