Boston Regional DOL Tracker

Hi bigjoelee2000

What about your LC Has it entered DOL database. Mine is after yours PD 3 Jan, 2002. Keep us posted

Thanks

MDU123

Re

Hello mdu123,

When BigJoeLee said certified, he meant it entered the DOL database and the DOL cleared it.

Since your PD is Jan '02, your case "MAY" have already been processed by MA SESA, which according to their October AVM was processing cases from Feb 11- Mar 11 '02.

Generally, it takes about 1 to 2 months for a case to enter DOL and thereby a few days to several weeks (according to current trends).

Hang in there.

Originally posted by axs66
Hi samsanjay,

I also recieved NOF regarding salary in boston and took 2 months for the labor to be certified.

My PD was 08/27/01(EB3 RIR) and NOF date was 05/30/02.The attroneys replied on 06/13/02 and my labor was certified on 08/25/2002.

All the best to you,
Thanks-
axs66

Hi, axs66,

could you tell the content of the NOF regarding salary?

I think the NOF was due to my salary less than the limits imposed by Boston DOL(mine is 83k ;DOL needs somethng like 87k). My attroneys got them back to them telling that when i get my gc I will be paid that much.

TKC,
axs66

GC in NewHampshire

Hi friends,

I applied for GC from Atlanta, georgia in oct 2001 but its very very slow that my lawyer said it may take another 2 years to get my labor cleared. My 6years on H1 is expiring next year.

So I'm very desperate to apply GC where it is current and fast. I just saw that NewHampshire is current. But I would appreciate if anyone could tell me how long will it take for labor to be cleared (i may apply for non-RIR) both state and federal.

Thanks
Raja.
10/23/02.

gandham raja,

You should watch the law changes coming up - one in the pipeline will allow you to extend your H1B after 6 years, if you have been waiting on LC for more than a year - might be worth hanging on...

Hi GoingGrey,

Thank you for ur reply.
I know about the one year extension. Its more than one year since i applied for GC in Atlanta.
But I'm really fed up of waiting and want to get it fast as u know IT market is very bad and if I'm out of job its very difficult to find another one. I've gone through all this.
So, I appreciate if anyone can help me by giving some ideas on whether NewHampshire is fast and reliable, if so ur employers info.

I heard delaware is fast but recently many companies opened branches and now they have tons of applications.

waiting for a reply.

Thank you,
Raja.

Re: Where are all the people

There were two approvals last week and this week for my company. Both with DOT code 031. Nov 2001 priority date.

Does anyone know the process for RIR Denials.. Like will DOL sent a notification ? Will they sent the application back to SESA? or do we have to file a new application in regular queue? If we do that is the old priority date still valid?

thanks

Originally posted by Nov01RIR
Hey friends,
Any updates or approvals lately ...

-Nov01RIR

Recent Approvals

Guys,

I've been calling the automated phone number and entered some random numbers just to check if approvals have been happening and this is what I could find out:
- The latest approval I found is for a case entered on October 8 and approved on October 28 (yesterday). The case number is 01325290.
- The highest number for an approved case I could find is 01325420. It was entered on Oct 8 and approved on Oct 25.

wtmachado

RIR cleared.

Hi,

My case has been cleared this week in DOL, RIR EB3,
Nov., 01, DOT 999-151-031.
Stat of our company RIR cases, helf denied, half approved,
not clear clue why half of them were denied, same
positions, same DOT codes.

Good luck to all you guys,

Re: RIR cleared.

Preseeker,

Did your company receive any denial notification for DOL? If so how long it took and what was the reason for denial?

Also, did your lawyer indicate whats the next step?

thanks

Originally posted by preseeker
Hi,

My case has been cleared this week in DOL, RIR EB3,
Nov., 01, DOT 999-151-031.
Stat of our company RIR cases, helf denied, half approved,
not clear clue why half of them were denied, same
positions, same DOT codes.

Good luck to all you guys,

DOL phone Number

The phone number to check the status of your case is:
617 565-2191.

This number is for cases at DOL. You must know either the case number or your employer phone number that is on the process.

Re: Re: RIR cleared.

Goku,

We or the lawyer havent received any paper from DOL yet,
and all the info has been retrieved by the phone system.
The lawyer is nearly dead, no any reponse to our queries.
I am not sure about the reason, since we are all SWs.
I did ask others about what's the next step after RIR denied,
they told me it's kicked back to SEAS and advertisement should
be reconducted, but you can still keep the original PD.
The lawyer, dont mention him, he messed sth up which might
also be the reason why some folks were denied. Actually I am
considering to change to another lawyer, if you guys have reliable
info about good lawyers, may share here. Let's cooperate
each other.
Dont worry, maybe your approval is on its way. Good luck
to you and all the folks out there, and me also.

Regards,

Originally posted by Goku
Preseeker,

Did your company receive any denial notification for DOL? If so how long it took and what was the reason for denial?

Also, did your lawyer indicate whats the next step?

thanks

Labor approved

My Labor (PD: Nov 14, 2001) Dt code : 999.151-032, DOL Case : 01325XXX was approved yesterday. Good luck to rest of you guys. There has been no RIR denials in my company till date.

Re: Labor approved

Originally posted by SriniKris
My Labor (PD: Nov 14, 2001) Dt code : 999.151-032, DOL Case : 01325XXX was approved yesterday. Good luck to rest of you guys. There has been no RIR denials in my company till date.

Do you know when your case was received at DOL?