Boston DOL NON-RIR Tracker

tsnaresh

Registered Users (C)
Boston DOL NON-RIR Tracker

Hi,

Lets us track the NON-RIR cases.
Please post your NON-RIR case status with priority dates.

Here is my Info:

PD->04/27/2001
Transferred to DOL on 11/20/2002.

Thanks

tsnk

Non-RIRer

Non-RIR (EB2)
PD on 09/27/2002
mail recuitment results on 01/14/2003
State DET forward date on 01/16/2003 (postcard from DET)
Regional DOL RD on 01/28/2003 (AVM)
Regional DOL AD: pending

where did you file your state labor?

Did you file from Mass?

Your application seems to be processing better.

I couldn't find my case yet in DOL (AVM).

Thanks in advance for your reply.

tsnk

Not from MA

You should be able to find when you case had been forwarded to regional DOL because state SWA would send a postcard to your lawyer if they did forward your case to regional office. And you may also call 617-788-0171 and input your empolyer's phone# to find your case# and DOT#. If you still cannot find anything, you should call your lawyer and have the lawyer call SWA and Regional office.

For my case, it took 10 days for my case to show in AVM (from SWA MD to DOL RD).

Good luck!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
non-RIR success rate

Hi,
I am still at SESA stage in non-RIR queue.
Does anybody have any ideas about what the success rate is for non-RIR applications to get certified in Boston DOL, when there have been responses to the ad and all applicants were rejected after interviewing?

non-RIR success rate

Hi,
I am still at SESA stage in non-RIR queue.
Does anybody have any ideas about what the success rate is for non-RIR applications to get certified in Boston DOL, when there have been responses to the ad and all applicants were rejected after interviewing?

Hi MYSBlessed ,

Thanks for the info. I DID find my case now. I was seraching by SESA case# and I couldn't find it. It seems DOL case# is different from MA SESA case#.

I have found my case through phone number. Looks like DOL received on Dec 3rd. About 10 days after the application has been transferred to DOL from SESA.

Thanks again for the info.

tsnk

My info below:

Case : Non RIR EB-3
NH PD: April 2002
Boston DOL RD: Jan 10 2003

:)

question for nhindian

hi nhindian,
NH seems to be current, why did yours take such a long time ?
Also, since yours was non-rir could you please share your ad/recruitment experience with us. Didi u have many responses?

NH became current only in the month of Oct 2002. So it took a couple of months for recruitment, etc.,

There were quite a few interviews done but luckily I am through. Just hoping that Boston doesn't put a query.

nhindian

Originally posted by nhindian

There were quite a few interviews done but luckily I am through. Just hoping that Boston doesn't put a query.

nhindian

Nhindian, did you interview those candidates or your company did?

You cannot/should not interview any candidate or can you be given the details of the applicants according to DOL/SESA. My company HR and my manager did all that. I don't even know how many applied but was told that there were some.

thanks nhindian for posting. Wish you the best of luck for DOL.

its good to see the non-rir thread get going, as it was hard to get any info on the non-rir experience at all in these forums.

guys, please keep the thread alive !

Regional Office Case#?

Could your guys post your case#s here?

Mine is 01329xxx.

It seems to me that nobody knows what is going on at DOL.

Hello,

My Details are:

EB3, Non-RIR, MA-SESA, PD: 10/11/2001

Don't know after that.

:confused:

I am not from MA

My file was forwarded by state DET (SWA, or SESA) to Boston DOL (Federal Regional Office) on Jan 16 and Boston DOL received it on Jan 28.

The Postcard was received by my attorney on Jan 17.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I filed my LC in December 2002 in MA and RIR rejected. Can you please tell me what is the process of Non RIR? I know that SESA will give some adds but I doesnt know what exactly happens like how many days they post the add and where? Do they tell the employer to post an add or they do it? When will they ask to proceed with recruiting efforts?

Thanks in advance!