Bobby / Bhupendar need ur help

sniyer

Registered Users (C)
I am going thru the initial work for filing the canadian PR.

want to clarify some questions with u as u have already gone thru the process.

my email id is sundi_iyer@hotmail.com

we can correspond thru emails if that is fine with u.

thanx
sniyer

No Title

i\'ve no problem. i think it will be good idea to post your questions here in this thread.
that way there would be more peoples can answer you with their experiences. Other
wise i\'ve no problem to reply you on your personal e-mail.

No Title

I have started my GreenCard in the US. But i am not sure how long it is going to take.

So i wanted to have Canadian PR as a back up. I wanted to get some clarity to get my Canadian PR initiated.

1. If i get canandian pr, can i travel to the US without any restrictions?
2. Do i need a special visa to work in the US?
3. I have aged parents.. can i sponsor their PR if i get mine? And also for them how are their travel restrictions into the US?

4. Can i hold both canadian and US greencards? I heard that there is some law in the making which allows ( canadian law)

Thanx
sniyer

No Title

1. If i get canandian pr, can i travel to the US without any restrictions?
 YES YOU CAN AS YOU ARE INDIAN CITIZEN AND INDIA IS COMMONWEATH COUNTRY
2. Do i need a special visa to work in the US?
 YES YOU NEED WORK VISA TO WORK IN USA,H1B,LI, O, P, Depends on your qualification and sponser, But how you will maintain your Canadian PR if you want to remain out of canada for 183 days?
3. I have aged parents.. can i sponsor their PR if i get mine? And also for them how are their travel restrictions into the US?
 YES YOU CAN SPONSER YOUR PARENTS AFTER WORKING/LIVING FOR ONE YEAR IN CANADA, AND YOU SHOULD HAVE SOME MINIMUM INCOME EARENDED IN CANADA TO SPONCER ANY BODY AFTER ONE YEAR(CANADA GOVT HAS SOME LIST FOR MINIMUM INCOME TO SPONSER)
 YOUR PARENTS WHEN THEY BECOME PR OF CANADA CAN TRAVEL TO USA FREELY

4. Can i hold both canadian and US greencards? I heard that there is some law in the making which allows ( canadian law)
 THERE IS NO such LAW canadian or US, SOME PERSONS ARE MISLEADING OTHERS WITH PREMATURE KNOWLEGE ABOUT IMMIGRATION,YOU CAN MAINTAIN BOTH FOR some time but you have to Abondon US GC or Canada PR at some time.