Birth Certificate from Indian Embassy?

That does not work.

If you do not have BC then get affidavit stating that Ur BC cannot be found and affidavits from parents or relatives about Ur DOB. ( At least 2)

Good luck

That does not work.

If you do not have BC then get affidavit stating that Ur BC cannot be found and affidavits from parents or relatives about Ur DOB. ( At least 2)

Good luck

I had submitted a copy of my Indian birth certificate (in hindi) and the emabassy one. Will they issue an RFE?

I had submitted a copy of my Indian birth certificate (in hindi) and the emabassy one. Will they issue an RFE?

If you have a birth certificate in hindi .. that is fine.
Get it translated and attach an translated version with the original certificate.
The translation can be done by anyone who knows hindi and english and should certify that in the end.

If the embassy actually translated the original birth certificate .. then it should work..

But why did you go all the way to the embassy for such a simple task.

As far as I know, they only recognize two for proof of Birth

1. Birth certificate + Translation if it is not in English

2. Non Availability of birth certificate from local authority (municipal authority etc) + two separate affidavits of parents. If parents not available, two persons who are at least 10 years older than you.

Don't go for any other route otherwise you will get RFE or denial. I personally used second option and got green card.

Good luck

I got my birth certificate done from an indian embassy here in US. Is that valid?

Not simply an affidavit from parents ...

1. You need BC+English translation, if not already.
or
2. In case of non availability of BC. Your need to have from local muncipal or health department in India a certificate that their is no record of your birth in official records.
and
3. Along with above, you need a sworn affidavit from a person associated to you ... like uncle (mama or chacha). Someone from family but cannot derive family benefit. The reason parents are not suggested is because they appear to be beneficiary of your green card. The thought is you can later sponsor them on family basis, so they have vested interest in signing the affidavit.

As far as I know, they only recognize two for proof of Birth

1. Birth certificate + Translation if it is not in English

2. Non Availability of birth certificate from local authority (municipal authority etc) + two separate affidavits of parents. If parents not available, two persons who are at least 10 years older than you.

Don't go for any other route otherwise you will get RFE or denial. I personally used second option and got green card.

Good luck