Birth certificate & RFE

coolman35

Registered Users (C)
I heard if registration date for the birth certificate is recent, there is chance that applicant may get RFE. Is this true? Did any one had similar
   situation and get/didn\'t get RFE? Please share your experience. Also at what stage RFE for birth certificate is usually issued.

I\'ll appreciate your response

--regards

It happened to me

Yes. My birth certificate is recent and they generated an RFE for the same. The RFE is usually generated only at the Adjudication stage. So you won\'t know it till it gets to the officer\'s table. Please read my recent post about what they are looking for in my RFE.

Thanks

Tamizhan

I got RFE for

certificate of non-availability of birth certificate.

RD : 4/30
ND : 6/28
RFE issued on Feb 13,2002

-Pban

Pban

It\'s good to hear that you finally received RFE. I hope you have the required document & it\'ll be few weeks more wait till you get approval.

Thanks ScorpianRaj....

Unfortunately, RFE is not certificate of non-availability of birth certificate, which I have to get from India. Hopefully I will get it this week.

Thanks
Pban

question to pban

pban,
  can you please explain in detail what did they ask you about Birth certificate in RFE, and what are you trying to get from india. I got my Birth certificate done through court and muncipal office in 2000, i might get an RFE, that is why i want get ready now itself.

Your reply will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and good luck

I am sending Non-availability & Parent\'s affidavits

Hi

I am sending Non-availability certificate and parents affidavits to INS. Actually based on these docs, I registered my birth only in May 2001.

Tamizhan