*****birth cerificate****help needed

helpme101

Hi,

My GC processing is going on.But i have some questions about my birth certficate that i need help from you guys.
The birth place on my birthcertificate is diffrent from the one on my passport and other documents like school certificates etc.Its under the same district but place is different.So,If i tried to get my passport and other documents amended it would be time consuming.Does anybody know another way out of this?I heard getting an affidavit is the way to go ,if so anyone knows how to get an affidavit for this,please help

Birth Certificate

This affidavit must be in Rs 10/- revenue stamp paper

Along with this affidavit you have to give the Non-Availability certificate from the Corparation.

AFFIDAVIT

I, (PERSON WHO CERTIFIES THIS, YOUR DAD OR MOM OR BROTHER OR SISTER) aged 99 years now resident of XXXXXX Corparation, XXXXXXXm District, state of XXXXXX, India do hereby solemnly affirm and as follows:

YOUR NAME is my brother or sisterand was born on 01-01-9999, First of January of year 9999 in our Corparation XXXXXXXX.

It is further declared that the date of birth of my brother or sister YOUR NAME is not registered in the local Corparation birth register of XXXXXXX State Government because it was not mandatory to do at that time.

All the stated above is true to the best of my knowledge.

Signature.

YOUR PARENTS/BROTHER'S sign
Print Name

Signed before me.

notory name & sign