Biometrix - Looking for Value added info

GC@NSC

Registered Users (C)
Biometrix - Looking for Value added info (no knowledge dont post here)

Have received a letter for second biometrics...for 2nd week of aug'...How does this relate to 485 case processing and its approval

Last edited by a moderator:
:)

GC@NSC said:
Have received a letter for second biometrics...for 2nd week of aug'...How does this relate to 485 case processing and its approval

Application likely to be approved soon. But Ur will be stalled for name check.. so wait another 5 years baby.

Well a foolish answer to -- Ur stupid Question --- go drown Urself in pool of shit.

GC@NSC said:

Your statement "No knowledge don't post here", comes off a bit too arrogant

If you can't make the time to weed out the bad replies (which is not that many on this board), please don't bother asking a question :)

BTW to give my viewpoint on this .... what is your country of chargeability ?
Since you are EB3 and PD is Apr 2003, your application is badly backlogged if you are from India/China/Phill ...

Plus it looks like biometrics notices are being sent out automatically -- they don't seem to mean that an approval is near -- its becoming like the first FP notice of old times !

Between if you read then mean it " DONT POST IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE" i am frustrated already and don't have enough patience to take and read your bullshit. POST ONLY IF YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE.

AGAIN - POST ONLY IF YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE - SO THAT IT HELPs ME AND HELP OTHERS GIVING SOME HOPE. TIERD OF READING ALL THREADS WITH NO REAL CONTENTS IN IT. SPEND TIME SOMEWHERE ELSE, DON'T HAVE TO RETALIATE OR TO REPLY THIS MESSAGE. AGAIN - POST ONLY IF YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE don't have enough patience to take and read your bullshit.

Also post your personal information too, to help us know where you stand instead standing by the lake and throwing stones at others.

GC@NSC said:
SPEND TIME SOMEWHERE ELSE, DON'T HAVE TO RETALIATE OR TO REPLY THIS MESSAGE. AGAIN - POST ONLY IF YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE don't have enough patience to take and read your bullshit.
GC@NSC,

You did the samething what you are requesting others not to do by replying to max2k1.

Be patient.

The notice tells you whether the biometrics is for your 485 or EAD.

GC@NSC said:
Between if you read then mean it " DONT POST IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE" i am frustrated already and don't have enough patience to take and read your bullshit. POST ONLY IF YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE.
My son attends kindergarten now. He learnt that when he asks for help from someone, he needs to do so politely, and he always does that. That's something you should learn.

I have a "VALUE ADDED ADVICE", go to ask your attorney this question! I am sure you will get the best advice from someone have knowledge.

I felt I am wasting my time already giving you this advice.

Better mend Ur ways and be polite...

GC@NSC said:
AGAIN - POST ONLY IF YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE - SO THAT IT HELPs ME AND HELP OTHERS GIVING SOME HOPE. TIERD OF READING ALL THREADS WITH NO REAL CONTENTS IN IT. SPEND TIME SOMEWHERE ELSE, DON'T HAVE TO RETALIATE OR TO REPLY THIS MESSAGE. AGAIN - POST ONLY IF YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE don't have enough patience to take and read your bullshit.

U expect people to read Ur bullshit question ... why not take some bullshit from them ... people in this forum do not work for NSC and they do not know what the inner decisions of NSC ... they can only help one with there own experience.

Better mend Ur ways and be polite...