Biometrics for RP and RTD

reentry permit

ccordova624,

I submitted I-131 for reentry permit in October last year. I worry about that I need to pay $80 and do the biometric. Please let us know after you call 800.

Thanks,
:(

I do not know for sure but I highly doubt the'll make it retroactive. I get the idea that its for all new applications after March 5 or whateve date they said. None the less, its a fu*&%$ up system that keeps getting worse by the day.

They can milk us as much as they want, but soon all their cows will be dry. Most of us will be USC and no extra income for them. I cannot wait to get over with this ordeal and I will be telling many people what I went through.

I think some kind of F***ed head are working at USCIS. What would it make difference by collecting Biometric for RP and RT? It will only make the name check system overload. More delay for name check for other applications. Also if they even decided to approve I485 without name check, why do they need name check for travel document which is valid for only max 2 yrs. Isn't PR approval is more important than travel document? I do not think they have brain. They are just some goverment breaucrat who has no brain and eat shit.

I think some kind of F***ed head are working at USCIS. What would it make difference by collecting Biometric for RP and RT? It will only make the name check system overload. More delay for name check for other applications. Also if they even decided to approve I485 without name check, why do they need name check for travel document which is valid for only max 2 yrs. Isn't PR approval is more important than travel document? I do not think they have brain. They are just some goverment breaucrat who has no brain and eat shit.

One airport always sends RP/RTD to secondary and he old me once that one reason is that RP & RTD have been used a lot for illegal entry into the US. He had said at that time(in 2005) that only if the RP/RTD were tied to FPs, they would be more comfortable instead of sending ppl to secondaries.

This airport was at a border state...

I am seriously considering applying for my national passport. My consulate doesn't care and issues the passport regardless of the fact that one was an asylee and it is valid for 5 years! This reentry permit takes more than one year to be issued and is only valid for 2 while most the countries want a valid passport for six months after the planned trip. :confused:

Hi, Memo,

May I ask your what your CP is? Mine is India, and I wonder how the consulate would react if I were to apply for a Passport with AS6 on my GC. My passport has been expired since 2005, so now I have to sign an affidavit stating that I have never claimed asylum. I assume they would know what AS6 stands for, and I've been told that I could be barred from ever entering India. Does anyone know what I can do?

Actually, I wrote them an email from an anonymous account I created, and I have yet to hear from them. It has been almost 3 weeks. Bastards.

One more question: what is ARC (the acronym they write on top of the entry stamp) ?

Hi, Memo,

May I ask your what your CP is? Mine is India, and I wonder how the consulate would react if I were to apply for a Passport with AS6 on my GC. My passport has been expired since 2005, so now I have to sign an affidavit stating that I have never claimed asylum. I assume they would know what AS6 stands for, and I've been told that I could be barred from ever entering India. Does anyone know what I can do?

Actually, I wrote them an email from an anonymous account I created, and I have yet to hear from them. It has been almost 3 weeks. Bastards.

One more question: what is ARC (the acronym they write on top of the entry stamp) ?

Dude you should not sign any affadavit. I doubt going to your COP is worth the risk to lose what you got here right?

But do you blame the Indians for getting pissed that you claimed persecution against them and now want to return to that same country?

No, I don't think that's possible. It's a lot of work, and my grandparents are old. By the way, you think if I fill in the affidavit, the US government would find out?

why would you want your COP passport ? Look dude that's a bad country. it persecuted you. Just wait for a couple of years and get your USC.

"dude"... some of us have not been persecuted from the goverment itself, but other groups within the country. Yes, some countries like India may be bad and wont issue a NP to ex-asylees, but many other countries dont have a problem issuing us one... Considering that it takes almost 12 months average to process a RTD that costs almost $400 and that is only valid for 1 year, no blame he may consider applying for it...

Last edited by a moderator: