Bio Code 3 taken and no LUD more than 30 days

moroni

Registered Users (C)
I did my FP code 3 and I just wondering if anyone recently got LUD or email or maybe approval after the bio was taken.

I am in a similar situation. Ours were taken over three weeks ago and no LUD or anything. I called USCIS customer service who told me that's not unusual and it could take them up to 60 days to get FP results back from FBI. When I asked whether name check was complete they couldn't tell me anything. Our last LUD was response to RFE over three months ago. I guess we just have to wait. I am pleased to see I am not the only one without a LUD after FP.

Same here ...

moroni said:
I did my FP code 3 and I just wondering if anyone recently got LUD or email or maybe approval after the bio was taken.

moroni,

I did my code 3 Bio on the 11th of March. There has been no LUD change.

regards,

saras76

Waiting for approval sooner or later...

fingerprinting done on Feb 14th :D and there is no change on LUD :confused: . Call INS twice :mad: and told me to wait for 60 days before calling them. Send an email to FBI March 1st week and no reply from them :confused: .

Looks like nothing going to happen sooner or later and waiting for April 17th to open formal enquiry and priority date is current almost 2 months now :confused:

EB2-RIR-India
PD - 06/2001
Concurrent file 140/485 RD 07/2004
140 AD - 02/2005
485 AD - ??????? LUD - 07/19/05

Done 2 EADs & APs and 3rd due in August.
FP1 - 03/2005 (Code1)
FP2 - 02/14/06 (Code3) :D

I did code 3 FP on feb 22 2005.
after that I saw LUD change on 2nd AP but not on I485.

I don't know the reason why ?? :confused:
anyone have any clue why my 2nd AP LUD changed :confused:

lets see what happens in may bulletin.

thanks
PD : OCT 2001 (EB3-India)
I140 : RD-02/2004 AD-02/2005
I485 : RD-11/2004 AD- ?????
AP1 : AD-01/2005 , EAD1 : AD-12/2004
AP2 : AD-11/2005 , EAD2 : AD-11/2005
FP :02/2005 (Code : 1)
FP :02/2006 (Code : 3)

Bio Done on 2/14.

We did Bio on 2/14, and there was a LUD for 485 for Wife with following remark.
"On February 14, 2006, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.
".
Called USICS and they said, sit tight(kidding!), this means nothing.

:(

On same boat. Did my FP code 3 on Dec 23rd 2005 and still no LUD....any senior Knowledgeable member like to comment as to why this is so or any reasons for this? I checked with FBI on phone and they said that the FP results were sent on same day.
Thanx

spulla said:
No LUD. Did FP on 03/07/06.

GC SEP2005

I am by no means an expert but around that time I noticed TSC were not updating anything. I received my EAD on 12/23 and I140 approval on 12/27 and neither of them updated. Had to receive the hard copies in the mail. They all updated 1/22 saying they were approved. Just a thought that TSC system may not have been working around that time.

LUD changes are inconsistent and unreliable ..

GC_SEP2005 said:
On same boat. Did my FP code 3 on Dec 23rd 2005 and still no LUD....any senior Knowledgeable member like to comment as to why this is so or any reasons for this? I checked with FBI on phone and they said that the FP results were sent on same day.
Thanx

GC_SEP2005,

Having been in this process for so many years I have learnt that LUD changes cannot be relied on. Sometimes they indicate change while at other times they have no effect. We should not read to much into LUDs changes or lack of LUD changes.

regards,

saras76

Hello to all,

I did Code 3 Biometrics a month ago, no LUD no nothing. The last time I got a case status changed was when USCIS acknowledged my response to RFE and that was May 2,2005. Last LUD on my case 9/2005.
So I guess uncertainty still rules at TSC processing.

Me and my wife had our Bio appt yesterday on 03/29/06 and there was LUD change immediately on both our cases. What does that mean? Do you think we have a chance of getting approvals. By the way what does Biometrc Code 3 means, does that mean we are close to of getting approvals. We had our finger printing done in Nov 2004. This is a second time notice.

Thanks.

Don't Panic!

Guys & Gals, don't worry.

I did my Bio Code 3 in Jan '06, there was no LUD at all after FP. 1 month later, I got the approval e-mail. Now, I already have the card with me.

LUD or no LUD, that's not the main issue. Wait till both your PD and processing date become current, they will open your file and work on it.

Good luck to y'all.

Regards,
bbli

PD: May 2000
LC: March 2005
EB3, World Wide
TSC