Big help needed!!EB2 NIW RFE

shaodongren

Registered Users (C)
Hi, Buddies,

I filed my EB2 I-140 with NIW on Feb 27, and got RFE on
April 16. The RFE letter only lists all the general 7 evidence
requirements for NIW. Is such kind of RFE letter normal
or just indicating something behind. Have you guys seen something
like this before? Say something to me, please. I\'m lost.
Thank you. God bless all of us.

lee

No Title

shaodong, could you list what the 7 points are? Is that NYSDOT?
I am preparing NIW self petition. Do i need to include letters from current employer? thank you

No Title

I got a letter for additional info. Is this a REF? There are 9 questions for me including the NYSDOT. It just like asking me for everything the same as my original applicaiton. Confusing.

No Title

I got REF when I applied NIW in VSC. My lawyer told me to get more recommendation letters to support the petition. I only submitted one extra letter with my most recent publications, conference presentations and as reviewer for scientific journals. It worked.

A friend of mine submitted several extra letters and eventually got approved, too.

Hope this helps.

No Title

When you replied the REF, did you answer all the questions in the REF one by one? For example, I got 9 questions, some of them are duplicate in fact. For example, "Can you persuasively demonstrate you will serve the NIW greater than a US worker with minimum qualifications?" appeared 3 times in the REF. If I answer the questions one by one, I will answer the same thing 3 times. Should I answer them one by one? Or I can just explain whatever I want to explain.

No Title

I also got the same generic questions as RFE for my NIW case. Just go through your documents and prepare a new set and answer the questions one by one thoroughly. You should be ok.

No Title

Thank you so much. For those repeated questions, did you answer them repeatedly? For example, they asked me the following 3 times in in question 2, 5, and 7:
"how it would adversely affect the national interest if a labor certification were required?"

I do not know why they asked duplicate questions though.

No Title

I also get 7 points response for RFE. I plan to reply one by one. Which center did you file the NIW? Mine is NSC.

Case Approved in July.

Hi, Guys,

I\'ve got no chance to visit this cite for a long time. I would like to report
that my I-140 was approved on July 11,2001. My RFE submission was
on July 3. I owe many thanks to this site, especially ooa.

For those whos are interested, I included 3 more reference letters and
more detailed evidences about my publications and research and
a brand-new cover letter in the RFE submission.
For those who are asking about the 7 poits pertining to NIW, please
spend a little bit of time to search around, I\'m sure you will find many
satisfactory answers.

Thanks.

NIW, how you can prove that job offer adversely affect national interest ?

Hi Guys;
I applied NIW but rejected in 1999. I guess at that time almost all petition were denied, where it was hard to prove that "your job offer would adversely affect national interest of US".
What is the guideline of NIW these days ?. It would be great all got approval post their background and what was their corresponding RFE .
CK

No Title

Yes, the questions they ask in RFE may be repeated several times or your answers may sound redundant. Be creative here (most of us have experience in writing theses, dissertations, papers etc) and keep answering as if you are fighting for an A grade. Search the web and download articles that will strengthen your arguments (some government programs, articles listing goals, for example, vision 2020 etc). Keep them organized with the cover letter and you should be fine...

No Title

Early 1999 was the bad period for NIW. I was bluntly told by my univ immigration official that she doesn\'t want to waste her time in my NIW application as it will be rejected anyway.... I waited for almost a year (in much agony) and applied early 2000 and got it approved after RFE... Nowadays, it is relatively easy to get NIW application if you have a good case.. I140 in TSC takes about 3 months to get the approval or RFE (or reject).. If you get RFE it\'s your headache to reply to it (I think it took me about two months to write up my rebuttal). It took approximately one more month after I mailed my RFE to get the approval. well, still waiting for the plastic though.. it never ends..