BEC NOF cases

seceretary of labor contact info

Hi sadshaq,

Congratulations on getting your LC finally approved.

Can you please give me the contact info or some pointers as to how to reach the congressman and seceretary of labor. I tried sending email to the congressman through some site but so far nothing has happened. This was about 3 weeks back.

Thanks in advance

i went online and search for congressman in my area city with my zip code
i fill the form online and a person from congressman call me very next day
and send me a authorization form via email which i fill out and email him,

now for secretory letter and address just send me PM and i will send you the format

Hi sadshaq,

Congratulations on getting your LC finally approved.

Can you please give me the contact info or some pointers as to how to reach the congressman and seceretary of labor. I tried sending email to the congressman through some site but so far nothing has happened. This was about 3 weeks back.

Thanks in advance

The attorney finnally got a fax copy of my NOF from PBEC.

I call the PBEC operator and finally found that there was a NOF on my case in June. But neither my attorney nor me get any letter from PBEC.

My attorney has left serveral voice mail to the analyzer and did not get
anything back.

So we even do not know that the NOF is.

Please advice me what can I do. Thank you very very much!!!

EB2 RIR 10/2002 NJ

LC Hard copy recieved

Thanks to everyone!

EB3-RIR
PD-05214-xxxxx
PD March 25,2005

I thought, I am going to miss this bus.........but unfortunatley I got it.
Finally got my LC hard copy yesterday Aug-14th and mailed both I140 & I485 today.

NOF received : June 21,2007
Replied : July 5,2007
Certified : July 26,2007
Hard Copy received: Aug 14, 2007
Final Determination letter dated July 13, 2007

Thanks again! Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Certified finally
I just checked online and the magic words read certified.

Funnily enough, I dont feel any excitement or relief. Just like any other day.

My bad luck had followed me - and once again as in several other instances in my life, i missed the proverbial bus.

just wanted to share this news with those who are in my boat. Keep your hopes alive, and remember, that its not the end of the world or something our lives depend on so badly.

OCT 2003 - RIR - CERTIFIED
NOF received - Feb 2007
NOF responded - Mar 2007
Certified online - Aug 20
Edit/Delete Message

Need some Help understanding my NOF/Recruitment Instructions..

My PD is Nov 2004, Applied as RIR in EB2 Category

My Lawyer recieved a Letter with the heading "Reduction in Recruitment Denial" on July 31st saying that ---

My case will not be treated as RIR as the recruitment efforts were 6 months prior to the Petition Date (Which happens to be true when i
checked the copy of the Application Packet that i have). This is what the Notice states in detail
"Your request for a RIR is denied, This request is denied because the employer's recruitment effort occured more than six months prior
to filing the application. Federal regulations 656.21(i)(1)(i) require than an RIR request
contain documentary evidence that within the immediately preceding six months the employer has made good faith efforts
to recruit US workers for the job opportunity." Pursuant to "so and so" federal regulations, your case wikk be treated as TR. You will be contacted by this office with instructions pertaining to post application recruitment.

Following the above Notice, I recieved another Letter with the heading "Recruitment Instructions" on August 9th.
My Recruitment Effort was stated to start from August 24th till Sept 24th. I also see that PBEC has placed an ad on Americas Job Exchange.
And my Online Status reflects that my case is in "IN PROCESS"/"TR"

My Lawyer says that it is an Error with PBEC and they are working towards rectifying it with a letter faxed to BEC.
(1). Is that true that the Ads should be placed with in a 6 Month duration?
(2). Does anyone have a similar experience you can share?

Any thoughts!?