Baltimore N-400 Timeline

The ASC was bit crowded. My appointment was for 9:00am. I was there at 8:30am and was allowed in. The person in front of me had an appointment time of 10:00am and was asked to come back later as he was too early. I was done by 9:45.

Thanks for the information.
I think I will not be allowed for a walk-in that case.

The ASC was bit crowded. My appointment was for 9:00am. I was there at 8:30am and was allowed in. The person in front of me had an appointment time of 10:00am and was asked to come back later as he was too early. I was done by 9:45.

Hi, Prithis,

Thanks for this message of June 1. I did talked with USCIS officer about my case at June 3. I was told that my FP notice was sent out in April. However, I did not receive it. So they said they will resend one. How long will I receive it? Do you know how I can contact MO officer instead of TX officer about this issue?

Thanks.

I talked w/ a lady @ the FBI's CJIS service line who confirmed that the FP were received by them and returned the same date. Did see one person getting the ID but haven't seen much action on others so guessing it's close to getting the IL withing the next 10 days...

I talked w/ a lady @ the FBI's CJIS service line who confirmed that the FP were received by them and returned the same date. Did see one person getting the ID but haven't seen much action on others so guessing it's close to getting the IL withing the next 10 days...

Try calling USCIS second level IO. An IV date might have been set for you

Completed my citizenship process. Just about edit 3.5 months from mailing n-400. Interview was less than 10 minutes. Took the oath same day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry just about 3.5 months I mean.
DO: Baltimore, MD
3/2/09: N-400 Mailed
4/2/09: FP appointment
6/24/09: ID/Oath

Sorry just about 3.5 months I mean.
DO: Baltimore, MD
3/2/09: N-400 Mailed
4/2/09: FP appointment
6/24/09: ID/Oath

Still it is very quick. Hope mine (and others - pending :)) will be processed at the same speed.

I received the IL for wife and self and have been scheduled within 1 hour of each other on Aug 20th! Yesterday, I talked to a rep @ Selective Services -- they are currently processing 1st week of May apps so hopefully will reach mine (May 10) in few days. Will now focus on getting docs ready and 'cramming' for the Civics test.

My wife received the interview letter today. She has her interview scheduled for 8/20/2009. Mine hasn't come yet.

Can anybody share the FBI number to call to see if the fingerprints have been cleared by them?

My wife received the interview letter today. She has her interview scheduled for 8/20/2009. Mine hasn't come yet.

Can anybody share the FBI number to call to see if the fingerprints have been cleared by them?

You can call the FBI Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division at (304) 625-5590; choose that you are a private individual (as opposite of law enforcement) navigate the menu. They will ask you for your name and A#. Please note that they will not update anything regarding name check, just fingerprinting clearance status. In my case the lady said that they cleared it the same day they received it.

DC Ticket citation clearance process

I'm trying to prepare extra document sets for the interview -- I've one minor moving violation ticket in DC, has anyone any experience of getting evidence of ticket/fine payment from DC or whatever serves as official proof?

Just call the traffic court where you paid the ticket, explain what you want, I'm sure they can fax you something. In MD, I think it's a called a "disposition", may be the same in DC.

Just call the traffic court where you paid the ticket, explain what you want, I'm sure they can fax you something. In MD, I think it's a called a "disposition", may be the same in DC.

I just paid the ticket online so not sure which court to contact...