Backlog Reduction Center - Dallas

kkosh

Registered Users (C)
I am being told by my Lawyer that my case is being transferred to Backlog Reduction Center at Dallas. I am not sure what is the status? The lawyers do not give specific answer as regards when the file is going to be transferred or is it already transferred? My receipt date from California SESA is 02/03/2004 and the case was filed under RIR. Can anybody please let me know as regards what is the status of transferring the files to the Backlog Reduction Center at Dallas?

Thanks Kkosh

kkosh said:
I am being told by my Lawyer that my case is being transferred to Backlog Reduction Center at Dallas. I am not sure what is the status? The lawyers do not give specific answer as regards when the file is going to be transferred or is it already transferred? My receipt date from California SESA is 02/03/2004 and the case was filed under RIR. Can anybody please let me know as regards what is the status of transferring the files to the Backlog Reduction Center at Dallas?

Thanks Kkosh

go to http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=149225

Received 45-day letters from Dallas BEC for cases trasferred from SWAs/SESAs

I'm starting this new thread for tracking the letters generation process in Dallas Backlog Elimination Center (BEC). Please, post your info if you recieved the letter.

letter recieved on:
original SESA/SWA:
PD:

This thread is for cases transfered directly from SESA/SWAs only. The others are from cases transfered from Regional DOLs. There are a lot of people who are at the very first stage of the process and maybe they do not even visit 'US DOL Trakers for LC' Thread and are not aware of the situation.

Anyway, I think this will help us understand when they have started working on cases sent directly from SESA to BEC. Don't you think that the more detailed info we get for the whole situation, the better?

Eli

I agree that the more detailed the information the better.

But, cases will eventually be processed at BEC based on PD so it won't matter if it came from SWA or Region.

I do think that people in each of their state forums should post when they get a letter.

estoykova, don't take me wrong. These are only suggestions and people are free to post wherever and whatever. I just think the more centralized the information is the better the picture will be.

Cheers

Backlog reduction Dallas status for SFO

My case under RIR has a Rd of 02/03/2004 from SESA of SFO. My Attorney has indicated to me that my case is transferred to BRC center at Dallas. I would like to know, how do I confirm if my case is really transferred or is yet to be sent to Dallas BRC.

Thanks

Legal Action against DOL

Hi Guys,

I think we all agree that DOL is unfair in making us wait for atleast another year but getting ready to approve the PERM applications filed after March 28th. Some of us think that legal action is the only way to let DOL know that this is unfair and they would have to process the backlogged applications before they start processing the PERM ones. May be the DOL thought that once PERM is in place lot of us would convert to PERM but my attorney told me that its not a good idea to do it especially if its filed under EB3.

All I am asking is think about this for a moment. We need lot of support to get this going. I am thinking we atleast have 100000 people waiting for their labor and if we each contribute $100, we could raise a million dollars. That should be suffiicient to hire an attorney and start the legal proceedings. If I am totally wrong and I am missing something, please do let me know and I would be the happiest person on the Earth if I am gonna get this thing done without any fuss.

I have started a new thread at http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=160354 for this purpose. I created a poll to gauge the interest of the fellow forum members in this matter. Please take a moment to vote so that we would know how many people are interested.

Any updates?

Do you know whether the cases filed during the period May 2001 to Aug 2001, which are now sitting at CA SWA (RIR remand to state as NON-RIR), are moved to the Backlog Reduction Centers?

Any updates on those cases?

Anyone in a similar situation received 45 days letter?

Thanks.

gc_dude123 said:
Hi Guys,

I think we all agree that DOL is unfair in making us wait for atleast another year but getting ready to approve the PERM applications filed after March 28th. Some of us think that legal action is the only way to let DOL know that this is unfair and they would have to process the backlogged applications before they start processing the PERM ones. May be the DOL thought that once PERM is in place lot of us would convert to PERM but my attorney told me that its not a good idea to do it especially if its filed under EB3.

All I am asking is think about this for a moment. We need lot of support to get this going. I am thinking we atleast have 100000 people waiting for their labor and if we each contribute $100, we could raise a million dollars. That should be suffiicient to hire an attorney and start the legal proceedings. If I am totally wrong and I am missing something, please do let me know and I would be the happiest person on the Earth if I am gonna get this thing done without any fuss.

I have started a new thread at http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=160354 for this purpose. I created a poll to gauge the interest of the fellow forum members in this matter. Please take a moment to vote so that we would know how many people are interested.

Hi All,

Is there anybody having any update on Dallas Backlog office?

Couple of days back I called Dallas Backlog reduction center ,

The Lady on the phone refused to give me any information since

I am not an Attorney or an Employer.

My PD is April 2002 NON RIR

NO 45 days letter. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
calling Dallas Backlog reduction center

My colleague called Dallas Backlog reduction center and they put on the recorded message... that the 45 days letter will be sent and to get in touch for 90 daysa fter getting the letter.

PD CA SWA 8-16-04

BPC Tracker

The tracker can be found at:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571

Today I added the 600th record to the tracker.

There are 419 records for people that made to Regional DOL
The rest are SWA records which tells me SWA people are still underrepresented in the tracker.

The tracker includes reports that may answer some of your questions so do please take the time to look at the reports.

I would also encourage you to review your info and post updates especially if I have missed your 45-day letter.

Good luck everyone.

JustWatching

H1 Hurricane Victims

Please reply to this message if anybody knows some arrangements are being made by Federal Government for displaced hurricane H1 employees working as School Teachers(Certified & Credentialed) in New Orleans to be placed in other states on priority basis. Is there a possibility of Expediting LCA under the circumstances, if requested? All members please advice.
RD March 5, 2004 Dallas /RIR
45 Days letter replied April 24, 2005
Reply of 45 Days letters received by DOL. on April 28,2005
Issued new Case number by Backlog Center.
Thanks