B1 visa refused - NO REASON given!!

gill130

I applied for my parents visitor visa 3 months ago. I had green card at that time.

Cousellor - Who is in US?
My Dad - My son
C - What does he do?
D - He is XYZ
C - where?
D - at XYZ

Cousellor said you cant go the US and didn't even look at the documents. He gave no explanation or reason. How do I find why it was denied so I could re-apply? Desi cousellors at Delhi are so hard to deal with :(

Talk about No Expalnation!

I applied for my parents visitor visa 3 months ago. I had green card at that time.

Cousellor - Who is in US?
My Dad - My son
C - What does he do?
D - He is XYZ
C - where?
D - at XYZ

Cousellor said you cant go the US and didn't even look at the documents. He gave no explanation or reason. How do I find why it was denied so I could re-apply? Desi cousellors at Delhi are so hard to deal with :(

You have provided too little information to get any useful reply.

You need to provide complete details in order to give the forum members something to work with.

Firstly, it is consul, not cousellor.
Secondly, the consul does not need to give an explanation. Your parents faield to overcome 214(b). As simple as that.