B-2 Visa for parent and sister

cieru

Registered Users (C)
hi, my mother and my sister want to visit me in US in half year if the consulate grant them visa, i have PR here ( have GC already).thing is, should my mom mention me in the visa application ?is it going to make my family hard to get visa or easier?

Yes, she has to mention you. Most likely it will not help. Depends a lot on her previous travel history and her citizenship.

should my mom mention me in the visa application ?is it going to make my family hard to get visa or easier?

Yes, You can sponsor your parents to get the process done. You will require to file Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, You can check your eligibility here.

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice or creating an attorney-client relationship with Law Firm.

hi, my mother and my sister want to visit me in US in half year if the consulate grant them visa, i have PR here ( have GC already).thing is, should my mom mention me in the visa application ?is it going to make my family hard to get visa or easier?