AUGUST-PERM-CHICAGO cases

got through perm, Chicago, waiting for hardcopy

FYI, my PERM was "approved" on 09/13 from Chicago, now I'm waiting for the hardcopy. Filed 07/12, EB2, MS+1yr exp., non-IT Engineer, O*Net Job Zone 5, SVP 8. No business necessity (H12=Yes). Employer and attorney have kept mouth shout: case number unknown.

After a long research over the internet, I found I can proceed with the seemingly risky semi-concurrent filing of AOS if the LC hard copy doesn't arrive timely: efile I140, courier the I485 application w/o medical exam before the dreaded October 1st retrogression.

I was considering proposing for George W. Bush to buy back my house at market price in exchange for my immediate departure from Uncle Sam's when the attorney's paralegal called me. To be rich, I don't have to be stuck in America: gold shines wherever it is. This country is addicted to illegal aliens to fight inflation: Mexicans lawn men, Chinese human-snake cooks, middle-east terrists, and other 245(i) beneficiaries who have long since kidnapped my non-RIR EB2 case with a late 2001 PD in DBEC.

This forum is very informative. Good luck to all those in an honest pursuit of qualify life.

case pending in DOL and PERM passed 60days

I guess software engineers are stuck! I have a pending case at DOL and PERM was filed on 07/21 since then the status is "In process". I have MS(US)+1yr exp

We need to find out if having two application is causing the delay. PLEASE reply if your have case pending in DOL and PERM passed 60days.

Withdrawing application from BEC when filing PERM-Help

I am in the midst of joining another company and they are filing PERM EB2 for me. In the meantime I have a pending RIR application at BEC (dallas ?) filed in March '05 also in EB2.

I was going through some posts suggesting that if you have a pending application at BEC then PERM takes longer. How true is that? I really don't care about the application with BEC. Is there anyway I can get it withdrawn though as I understand its a company property and they might want to contniue with the application.

Thanks for the help.

received hardcopy today.

HR manager delivered the copy of the LC hard copy to my office.
Ciao.

mummiezed said:
FYI, my PERM was "approved" on 09/13 from Chicago, now I'm waiting for the hardcopy. Filed 07/12, EB2, MS+1yr exp., non-IT Engineer, O*Net Job Zone 5, SVP 8. No business necessity (H12=Yes). Employer and attorney have kept mouth shout: case number unknown.

After a long research over the internet, I found I can proceed with the seemingly risky semi-concurrent filing of AOS if the LC hard copy doesn't arrive timely: efile I140, courier the I485 application w/o medical exam before the dreaded October 1st retrogression.

I was considering proposing for George W. Bush to buy back my house at market price in exchange for my immediate departure from Uncle Sam's when the attorney's paralegal called me. To be rich, I don't have to be stuck in America: gold shines wherever it is. This country is addicted to illegal aliens to fight inflation: Mexicans lawn men, Chinese human-snake cooks, middle-east terrists, and other 245(i) beneficiaries who have long since kidnapped my non-RIR EB2 case with a late 2001 PD in DBEC.

This forum is very informative. Good luck to all those in an honest pursuit of qualify life.

Approved - LIFO (Last in First Out)

LC#3 - Future employement

I Got a call from Company HR confirming that my LC approval Hard copy is received., I got a fax copy from HR.

When was approved: OCTOBER 25TH

Detail:
EB2 (Computer Software Engineer) - Masters + Some experience (Don't know how much), will know exact detail once I have a copy.
Other LCs:

LC#1:
Applied: Jan 2002 through one of the largest company in US & world.
RIR
Regional RD: Dec 2002 (NOF: May 03 / Aug 04 / Sep 04)
BEC: No info at all, NO 45 Day letter etc.

LC#2:
Applied: August 2004 - FUTURE employement basis through a small consulting company.
RIR
Regional RD: Aug 2004
BEC: Dallas, Screen says case number T-**** Status : INCOMPLETE.

#Last Hope
Canadian immigration applied June 2005 and this is the only HOPE at this time.

kgp said:
My Information is:

Filed Date: 08/11
Email From DOL: received 8/11 (& REPLIED)
Phone Call From DOL:Email recieved & Replied
Current Status: Received
Position is: Computer Software Engineer (Don't know), I have Masters + 10yr Exp

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: