Attorney for i730?

Thank you . Actually, this is not a refusal. Since March 2020, DOS change the Term Administrative Process into Refused. This is just a legal term, visa not refused in real sense. Sometimes, visa officer needs more documents for verification purposes and also background check, so visa officer put the case on hold and mark the case Refused. When the background check and verification of required documents completes, the embassy change this status into AP and after a day it changes into Visa Issued.
Thanks for the clarification and which country are we talking about here?

@seeker512 bai meri file transfer india september and I have not get the interview date 7 month complete how to contact embassy india email id and many day get interview after ready

How much time get interview i730

Last edited:
@seeker512 bai meri file transfer india september and I have not get the interview date 7 month complete how to contact embassy india email id and many day get interview after ready

How much time get interview i730
Brother , Bombay embassy the most slowest and busiest embassy. You have to contact your senator for assistance. He can help you getting your interview, otherwise it will be hard to schedule the interview. Usually when y
Our status shows READY after that it takes 14 days to schedule the interview.

Mine was approved on 4th of March and they moved it to NVC on 10th of April however I haven’t heard from them yet.
Any body here in Dubai or in the middle east?
May I know how you notified your file moved to NVC?
My case should transfer to Dubai However it shall transfer to Abudhabi. I’m based in Dubai.