Atlast approved!

Trapinsys

Registered Users (C)
Hi everybody ,
after a long wait My 485 got approved along with my whole family, without a single lud.

oh, ya we r approved on 14th oct surprisingly that was saturday.

Wish u luck everyone on this board :)

I am from India.

Update!

Yes, i got 32 mails ,8 for each family member from USCIS on oct 14 .

Yesterday,we got another mails,saying that cards are ordered and we get them as soon as possoible.

Wish u best luck all of U. :)

santa4u said:
How was your experience with Namecheck?

Never tried to ask UCIS or FBI.

As they approve my case almost in 1 yr, I think I wasn't stuck in Name check.

Wish U all the best for ur GC.

Trapinsys said:
Thank You,
In EB2.....Sorry guys I forgot to mention this in my signature.
Hi Trapinsys,

Question for you, did you get the GC on 10/19 for each member of your family? may i know their ages? Mine was , eldest did not get any LUD online just the two kids which says 'card ordered'. She is 12 years old and i think does not require any biometrics so I called yesterday and spoke to officer. But was told that everything is fine and should receive GC. Please let me know your case. Thanks.

Hi Defrag,

Your 12yrs old don't need fingerprinting i think so?

Yup, I got each and every mail and email together for my whole family.
My Twins are 6 yrs old they were born in india.
And my younger one is 2yrs but he was born here so he is citizen here.

In my case when we went for fingerprinting I ask there too.but they said fingerprinting is required if ur kid is more than 14 yrs or so.

Trapinsys said:
Hi Defrag,

Your 12yrs old don't need fingerprinting i think so?

Yup, I got each and every mail and email together for my whole family.
My Twins are 6 yrs old they were born in india.
And my younger one is 2yrs but he was born here so he is citizen here.

In my case when we went for fingerprinting I ask there too.but they said fingerprinting is required if ur kid is more than 14 yrs or so.
Hey,

I forgot to asked if you get LUD or email notification for each? It looks like my eldest daughter was untouched. I still get LUD on my second daughter and son, last one was this morning. CRIS just mailed the GC my second daughter and son but no word yet for my eldest. I called the USCIS and they just told me that the online was never updated which is bull. But will wait and see what happens. Please let me know.Thanks.

I only had 1 lud in I-485,that is just after our fingerprinting,but other than We never had any LUD in our cases.
Thats true about updating about there system ,bcoz my kids GC's came without any change in message online.Bcoz generally they updated like card ordered and than card mailed, but I had exceptional experience.

Don't worry friend all will go smooth. :)

Trapinsys said:
I only had 1 lud in I-485,that is just after our fingerprinting,but other than We never had any LUD in our cases.
Thats true about updating about there system ,bcoz my kids GC's came without any change in message online.Bcoz generally they updated like card ordered and than card mailed, but I had exceptional experience.

Don't worry friend all will go smooth. :)

I too didn't recieve any LUD's before approval.I have got only one LUD after approval on 11/03 with the message "card ordered".Not received the cards yet though.

gcva said:
I too didn't recieve any LUD's before approval.I have got only one LUD after approval on 11/03 with the message "card ordered".Not received the cards yet though.

Trapinsys and Gcva,

Just an update. I received my son's and second daugther GC but not for my eldest daughter. I guess I will call USCIS and check with them what is going on her case. My lawyer stop responding back to my inquiries, I also have some issue with GC since it is missing JR on it. I think I will file I-90 but I read somewhere that it could take time though.. (see signature) and we are planning to travel next year. So what do you think guys?

defrag said:
Trapinsys and Gcva,

Just an update. I received my son's and second daugther GC but not for my eldest daughter. I guess I will call USCIS and check with them what is going on her case. My lawyer stop responding back to my inquiries, I also have some issue with GC since it is missing JR on it. I think I will file I-90 but I read somewhere that it could take time though.. (see signature) and we are planning to travel next year. So what do you think guys?

YOu may want to call VSC and find out whats going on first ! There is an options which is mainly for such specific cases( "several applications are filed together and one of them seems to be seperated")

Options
6(Prompts for Receipt Number)
Type the Receipt Number
4(several applications were filed together and received decision for some and worried that others are sepearated.)

This will connect to the immigration officer in Vermont and they will I believe definetely will help you.

Thanks

gcva said:
YOu may want to call VSC and find out whats going on first ! There is an options which is mainly for such specific cases( "several applications are filed together and one of them seems to be seperated")

Options
6(Prompts for Receipt Number)
Type the Receipt Number
4(several applications were filed together and received decision for some and worried that others are sepearated.)

This will connect to the immigration officer in Vermont and they will I believe definetely will help you.

Thanks

Thanks Gcva. I tried that and when I press the last option 4, it says 'we're sorry that option is not valid this time of the day. Please call from 8 am to 6 PM M-F. I will try again later.

defrag said:
Thanks Gcva. I tried that and when I press the last option 4, it says 'we're sorry that option is not valid this time of the day. Please call from 8 am to 6 PM M-F. I will try again later.

May be they are closed today due to Veteran's day.

Trapinsys and Gcva,

I just call them this morning and spoke to a rep in vermont. She said that it is possible that the photo we sent was not acceptable or not downloaded to their new system. She also checked if they schedule her for biometrics appointment and she said not yet. And also she recommended to me to take an infopass so they can stamp the passport and hopefully take a biometrics so they can order a new card. Is that possible? is newark support office will do that? What you guys recommend? Thanks.

Hi Defrag,
Bcoz this is recomendetion from Vermont Rep. so I think its ok to do that.
You can try this, there is no harm taking infopass,so you will know real progress about your daughter's GC status.