Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

Moving is fine

Hey buddy do not worry, as long as you submit some kind of paper work you will be fine. You move from one apt to another right?? All you have to do is update INS...similarly companies can find other locations...that is fine as long as they are in the same city or something...(since the app needs to be in their jursidiction)...anyway comp will have IRS paper work and all their stuff...that should prove it.

The same thing happened to me..fortunately I asked my employer to inform lawyer immediately when he changed his office. He is in the same city, so he is still maintaining the two branch locations...and telephone numbers until all cases got the company information updated.

Take it easy man...it should be ok.

kasid said:
I got this from PHIL, My advocate got it but my employer did not get it because they moved to different location.That is the reason they are asking for evidence and documentation of the company.
Can you guys suggest me what all other documents they might need other than the above.( i have listed in my previous posting)
I am little bit worried because they have mentioned even one document is missing they will close the case.

Hi Helen,
Yes I saw that today as well. Atleast retrogression seems to be moving 1 month at a time, hopefully sometime after summer they will jump up by couple months at a time! :)
- Dru

helen999 said:
Hi, All,

April 2005 Visa Bulletin move ahead one month for EB-3 (CHINA-mainland born INDIA , PHILIPPINES). a Little good news.

http://www.immigration-law.com/

Yes, I think it will jump up fastly later.

dru said:
Hi Helen,
Yes I saw that today as well. Atleast retrogression seems to be moving 1 month at a time, hopefully sometime after summer they will jump up by couple months at a time! :)
- Dru

Important question

I need help with this issue, I am working as computer programmer, my annual review period in april my company is planning to give me a promotion to systems analyst with little bit changes in salaries, does this effect my GC processing or is it ok with new promotion.
The job order and work is same, only promotion because i requested to increase my salary.

Please add/update your info in BEC Tracker.

Hi all,

If your name is not in BEC tracker yet or if you have any additional update, please post your(/updated) info in the following thread. http://boards.immigrationportal.com...ad.php?t=161571

This will give you and all others in the forum a better idea of how things are going. Just_watching is taking the trouble of updating the tracker almost everyday. By adding your details on to above forum it will be little less effort for Just_watching.

So please help to maintain the tracker with your current information.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
first one a see for FL/ATL

good news , this is the first i see from FL/ATL for 2004. mine is FL/ATL aug2004.
hope more are coming soon

Question

My RD ATL from FL is Jan 8,2004, RIR too. My case is IT related. I wake up everyday hoping to receive the famous letter. Hope and wait.

Hi zoar13, My PD is July 24th 2003 (Florida EB3 RIR), My RD is Dec 4th 2003 (Atlanta), I got the 45 days letter on Feb 16th 2005 but no infomation has been updated in Floridajobs.org web page.

Parsing the case number

Hi,
I finally heard back on my email request to the case status. They sent me a case number starting with P- which I assume means that its a philly case number. A while back I saw some logic in parsing the case number.
Can someone please walk me thru it again on how to make some sense out of the case number I got back from backlog center?
thanks,
frog

Question

I would like to ask if you have a pending Labor Certification file in a backlog and you want to file a new Perm application from a different employer, can you able to do that?
If you want to keep both file active. According to one lawyer, he said you could only keep one pending file in DOL at one time. If you apply in Perm with the same company or a different company, you have to withdarw your previous labor certification file.

Need your help guys....please let me know

LCSEPT2003 ,
I think you can file as future employment for the new company under perm,
check FAQ's of PERM in immigration.com

Avala,
I checked but it didn't mention anything about filing with a new company. It only said you have to withdraw your file from labor certification if you want to file under PERM with the same employer

LCSEPT2003 said:
Avala,
I checked but it didn't mention anything about filing with a new company. It only said you have to withdraw your file from labor certification if you want to file under PERM with the same employer

By now, we have learned that the PERM application is not as sweet as we have expected. The situation makes us to rethink of filing of the labor certification applications before the current system is terminated at the end of the day of March 27, 2005. Judging from the information which was released by the DOL in the form of Q&A, it appears that dual filings of labor certification may be available, one under the current labor certification system and the other under the PERM system, and one does not see any harm or to lose anything to consider such dual filings for the safe side. At this point, RIR filing is out of question because of the prevailing wage determination and 10 business day notice posting requirement. However, the conventional "regular" labor certification application is still available and will remain available until the mid-night of March 27, 2005. Unlike the RIR or PERM applications, all it takes to file a regular labor certification application is to complete two sheets of application forms, ETA 750 Part A and Part B in duplicate. Such filing will also give a chance for the employers to wait and see how the PERM system operation will unfold. The point is, however, that March 27, 2005 will mark a "bridge of no return" and unless the ETA 750 is filed before March 28, 2005, this opportunity under the current labor certification rules and laws will permanently evaporate.
end quote

from http://www.immigration-law.com/

SEE this lucky guy!!!

There IS something called luck... :mad:

Category-EB2, TSC.
NC labor applied :4 th feb 2004
NC labor approved: 5th feb 2004
Federal Labor approved (Atlanta) : 27th april 2004.
I140 and I485 (Concurrent) : May 17th 2004.
Finger-Print( charlotte): Feb 26, 2005
I140 and I485 Approved: March 17, 2005.

It was not that uncommon in NC to have a time frame like that

The timeframe allaboutgc mentioned was not very rare for RIR people in NC prior to the BPC hassel. People at my school who applied for labor a couple of months ahead of me (Sep 2004) got their I140 approval and FPs in the past months or so. Of course now I am stuck in the BPC and the NC fairy tale is totally over.