Atlanta GA - N-400 Timeline

Ok so i have an issue...

I am expecting my Fingerprint notice for a while now. I send in my N-400 application Nov 28th. I got confirmation letter of received on Dec 2nd with Priority Date Dec 3rd.

So i was expecting my Fingerprint notice for at least what Dec 15th or 20th... but have yet to receive it. What gives?

Anyone having long fingerprint notices than normal. what i see is that the FP notice comes in usually within 12-16 days after the arrival of receipt letter.

Thanks

So i got my Finger print letter FP around 1/06/2010 for a FP date of 1/19/10. It took longer thans usual but i got it and my FP's are done...

Now is the long wait right guys? cause my priority date is on Dec 3rd 2009...

Also i did get a Request for Evidence letter for my drivers license on around 1/13/09

Last edited by a moderator:
BNVB,

What's your DO? Where did you send your N-400 application ? If it's Lewiseville, TX ,.... than I suppose, Lewiseville is having delay after dec. I hope we all get our interview date within 2 months from now.

Guys, anyone got FP letter in mail (who's RFE mailed out on 14th Jan) ? KOSMOKRAMER did you ?

KC

BNVB,

What's your DO? Where did you send your N-400 application ? If it's Lewiseville, TX ,.... than I suppose, Lewiseville is having delay after dec. I hope we all get our interview date within 2 months from now.

Guys, anyone got FP letter in mail (who's RFE mailed out on 14th Jan) ? KOSMOKRAMER did you ?

KC

It takes a week for me to get anything from USCIS in the mail from the day they state that they have mailed any document.

Same Here RFE Jan 14th and still nothing in the mail, I was starting to wonder, but since Monday was a holiday, mayne it will take a little longer

Kruz

My DO is Lewiseville as well.... so yeah i hope we all get Interview around 2 months from now :)... cross our fingers.

BTW does my online status change after i am done with my FP...currently its still suck in initial review. but my FP have not had 1 week to clear...

BNVP,

Lewiseville is not the DO, it's the juridiction where a group of state belongs for N-400 application. DO is where you live. Where do you live ?

My DO is atlanta ... After FP is done .... LUD changes to 'Case sent for Standard interview', but not sure after how long it changes .......

KC

BNVP,

Lewiseville is not the DO, it's the juridiction where a group of state belongs for N-400 application. DO is where you live. Where do you live ?

My DO is atlanta ... After FP is done .... LUD changes to 'Case sent for Standard interview', but not sure after how long it changes .......

KC

Oh ok my DO is Atlanta

kruz or kerberos72

did you get anything in mail yet?

not yet for me.

maybe next week.. if not, I am planning to take INFOPASS

I got it in the mail today, the whole thing is misleading, the stamp in the envelope is dated 1/19 and is postmarked 1/20 so give it a couple of days.

kerberos72,

What's your FP date ?

I am still waiting for my FP letter...........I wonder if they have already sent it out why it's taking long ? It's crazy that we have not yet received our FP letter and some people on this forum who have applied in early Jan 2010 are done with their FP.

USCIS not going in order that they received applications.

KC

My FP date is 2/4. I say if you do not get it by tuesday to get an infopass app or call them. The text message and email are misleading becuase the didnt actually mailed the notice until a couple of days ago.

Good luck

thanks for sharing this info, will wait till end of next week

did your PD change in the FP notice from your original n400 received notice.

notice for some folks its happening, no big deal though.

update

FP scheduled date
----------
mailed (self/spouse) 12/17/09
recieved at 12/21/09, TX
checks cashed 12/23/09
RD: 12/21
PD: 12/23
485 LUDs(self/spouse) : 1/11
RFE sent in mail(self/spouse) : 1/14
RFE Email notification(self/spouse) : 1/16
FP scheduled date, received mail (self/spouse): 2/8

looks like there is a N400 tracker
http://tinyurl.com/ydemdek

KosmoKramer,

How did you find out about your FP date? If u called uscis, than what did you tell to customer service, so that they transfered you to IO ?
I tried this morning twice, but none of the rep. has trnasfered the phone.

KosmoKramer,

How did you find out about your FP date? If u called uscis, than what did you tell to customer service, so that they transfered you to IO ?
I tried this morning twice, but none of the rep. has trnasfered the phone.

kruz,

recieved USPS mail today about it

Finally!!!! Got FP Letter ..... Scheduled on 2/3 at 9 AM......

Planning to do Walk-in on 27th Jan.