At Last Some Movement

gcgcgcgc

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys and girls,
At last my online case status is changed. They had mailed the rfe today(10/30/03).

RD: 4/11/02
ND: 4/18/02
FP EXPIRES ON 11/5/03
FP OF SPOUSE EXPIRED ON 10/24/03(?????, I don't whether she has to do 2nd FP at some point)
Currently Working on EAD.
Used AC21 starting from Oct 1st, but attorney didn't want to inform INS until rfe(even the portal gurus thought so when I posted the question)
AD: ???

I have a quick question:
My wife is planning to go to India to attend one of the close relatives marriage on November 10th. Do you guys think that she should postpone her trip? Do you see anything that needs her presence here for rfe? One of my friend got rfe for medicals, but I am not sure whether they went to Doctor again personally or not. He is gone to India now and I don't have contact details to find out. Let me know your thoughts. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
ND and RD or FP Check them please

gcgcgcgc

Please check the dates as you are saying your is case of 2003 and FP epxiring in 2003, which is incorrect.

By the way, I called NSC on 10/21 and tried to see if that helps to touch my case. I couldn't cross tier-1 and I couldn't get her even to generate an inquiry. She stood strongly that I have to wait for 20 months. I told her that my FP is about to expire and I talked to her about half an hour and tried every reason.
But finally, I got rfe. I don't think call to NSC generated the rfe, but I thought I would share this with you. . .

Re: ND and RD or FP Check them please

Originally posted by bdkhyd
gcgcgcgc

Please check the dates as you are saying your is case of 2003 and FP epxiring in 2003, which is incorrect.

I am sorry, I corrected the dates, the rd and nd should be 2002.

Well reply to ASAP and u might get approved w/o FP2..
Good Luck..

Keep all docs anticipating diff RFE's and sit tight..!

My case was very similar. The RFE was generated before FP expiry, but I replied after FP expiry date and was not asked for a second FP. Send your docs. as soon as you get the RFE and you might be approved soon.
Your lawyer will get the RFE in a week (by 11/7). Can your wife leave after that. I would make an appt. with the immigration doctor for 7/11, just in case..........

Originally posted by sai-2367
My case was very similar. The RFE was generated before FP expiry, but I replied after FP expiry date and was not asked for a second FP. Send your docs. as soon as you get the RFE and you might be approved soon.
Your lawyer will get the RFE in a week (by 11/7). Can your wife leave after that. I would make an appt. with the immigration doctor for 7/11, just in case..........

Hi Sai-2367
My(and wifes) case is little bit different. My rfe is generated in between the expiration dates of my wife's fp and my fp.
spouse's fp expires on : 10/24/03 (so already expired)
rfe : 10/30/03
my fp expires on : 11/05/03

Didn't u submit urwife's medical before?

Other than that, it should be fine. How long is her trip?