Asylum case referred to immigration judge

Hello, does anyone know about master calendar hearing? my brother had his master hearing today, and got scheduled for a second master hearing in November. What's going to happen on that hearing? is there going to be a 3rd master hearing too?

Hello, does anyone know about master calendar hearing? my brother had his master hearing today, and got scheduled for a second master hearing in November. What's going to happen on that hearing? is there going to be a 3rd master hearing too?

Its not abnormal if your bro didn't go with a lawyer he will be given a new date for another master hearing ample time for him to get a lawyer. Thats what happened to me too. MCH in may and another in October. If he had gone with a lawyer he would have been scheduled for an individual hearing. He should get a lawyer ASAP

Its not abnormal if your bro didn't go with a lawyer he will be given a new date for another master hearing ample time for him to get a lawyer. Thats what happened to me too. MCH in may and another in October. If he had gone with a lawyer he would have been scheduled for an individual hearing. He should get a lawyer ASAP
He went with a lawyer, still scheduled for another master hearing, don't know why. What's going to happen on second master hearing?

Hi guys:
If case is scheduled for a second master hearing, does the ead clock stop until the appearance of second master hearing?

Yes thank you.
I just called that number again and today they had me scheduled 7 days later than the date on my NTA. However, the judges name they mentioned, i couldn't find him. I went through all judges lists from newly hired and established ones but couldnt find him?
Which number you called? Are you referring to any specific court or general phone number where you can put A# & it speaks if any NTA?

Is it required to bring a translator for the master hearing?
If you can speak and understand English, you will communicate in English with the judge. If you speak Spanish, there is an interpreter in the court. Actually, they know in advance which language you speak. But in general, you may need to let the court know in advance if you need an intepreter.

He went with a lawyer, still scheduled for another master hearing, don't know why. What's going to happen on second master hearing?

Perhaps, the lawyer who went in with him was not his original lawyer, and he was asking the judge for a continuance. Normally, the judge would schedule an individual hearing with a lawyer presence. Even without a lawyer during the second Master Hearing, the judge would also schedule an individual hearing. I just got mine scheduled in 2023! That’s a long time from now, but I can have my EAD card renewed and look for a good lawyer.

Perhaps, the lawyer who went in with him was not his original lawyer, and he was asking the judge for a continuance. Normally, the judge would schedule an individual hearing with a lawyer presence. Even without a lawyer during the second Master Hearing, the judge would also schedule an individual hearing. I just got mine scheduled in 2023! That’s a long time from now, but I can have my EAD card renewed and look for a good lawyer.
Wow thats good. I have a lwayer already for my second MCH. You tool a good decision cos i have already started paying the lawyer but yours u will have time to work make some money and look for a lawyer when the time comes for your individual hearing. I must have finished paying the lawyer before i get to the year for my individual hearing though. Lol but its fine.

Wow thats good. I have a lwayer already for my second MCH. You tool a good decision cos i have already started paying the lawyer but yours u will have time to work make some money and look for a lawyer when the time comes for your individual hearing. I must have finished paying the lawyer before i get to the year for my individual hearing though. Lol but its fine.
Your second MCH is gonna be brief, mostly the lawyer will speak for you to the judge. You will end up having an individual hearing 3-4 years from now depending on your court and also your judge. Well, please come back and let us know about your individual hearing date. Good luck.

If you can speak and understand English, you will communicate in English with the judge. If you speak Spanish, there is an interpreter in the court. Actually, they know in advance which language you speak. But in general, you may need to let the court know in advance if you need an intepreter.
Do you need to bring your own translator or they’re have one for you?

Your second MCH is gonna be brief, mostly the lawyer will speak for you to the judge. You will end up having an individual hearing 3-4 years from now depending on your court and also your judge. Well, please come back and let us know about your individual hearing date. Good luck.
Sure will. Thanks

Sure will. Thanks
Got my individual hearing scheduled for late 2023, but last week my lawyer called that the date had been shifted earlier now its gonno be late 2020. Don't know what's going in with my EAD this is the 3rd time am applying and they kept saying I applied before 150 days my clock has never stopped. Now it's in 310 yet they kept denying my EAD. So frustrating. Does anyone have this same experience? Is our clock different from USCIS clock? I have never asked for any continuance or missed any court appearance. This is so confusing.

Got my individual hearing scheduled for late 2023, but last week my lawyer called that the date had been shifted earlier now its gonno be late 2020. Don't know what's going in with my EAD this is the 3rd time am applying and they kept saying I applied before 150 days my clock has never stopped. Now it's in 310 yet they kept denying my EAD. So frustrating. Does anyone have this same experience? Is our clock different from USCIS clock? I have never asked for any continuance or missed any court appearance. This is so confusing.
What exactly is "continuance "?