Asylm Judgment in 2 weeks!!! PLEASE ADVICE!!!

mazam

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

This case is not about me but my aunt. Her family has filed for Asylym and the final judgment is in 2 weeks. She told me that there is 50/50 percent chance or case approval or denial. My question is that I have another aunt who is a US citizen. Is there any way that she can sponser my Asylym aunt and her family for the green card so she can stay in US.

Hi,

This case is not about me but my aunt. Her family has filed for Asylym and the final judgment is in 2 weeks. She told me that there is 50/50 percent chance or case approval or denial. My question is that I have another aunt who is a US citizen. Is there any way that she can sponser my Asylym aunt and her family for the green card so she can stay in US.

It will not help because the process takes over 10 years.

>>>>It will not help because the process takes over 10 years.

But once they file for AOS would'nt they be in the queue for green card hence making them legal until the result of AOS.

>>>>It will not help because the process takes over 10 years.

But once they file for AOS would'nt they be in the queue for green card hence making them legal until the result of AOS.

No based on the law. Think of million others who are waiting patiently outside the country. If they allowed your aunt to wait here, it won't be fair to them.