• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Asian with above 5250 CN pls report here.

you are from Iran????????????

From the previous posts it has been writeen that the cases of Iranian are agglomerated below 9k but you have the case number of 10k, how many Iranian selectee having case # greater than 10k as you know??

I'm Iranian and my c/n is 80XX .

90% of Iranians c/n are under 8000 .

I think 10% of iranian have higher than 8000 , for example i know a case with 22000 from iran .

Last edited by a moderator:

I think 10% of iranian have higher than 8000 , for example i know a case with 22000 from iran .
How can you confirm 90% cases fall below 9k?

Nepalese statistics

On the basis of CEAC data asian case no 1 to 1681

Nepalese issue , ready & administrative processing total case no. 346 and total family members no. 638

Nepalese refused total case no. 11 and total family members no. 21

Last edited by a moderator:

I believe those 10% over the 9000CN range are the ones doing AOS!

Thanks a lot Qiq. Is that possible for you to compile the percentage by each thousand CN for Iranian selectee? I noticed that Iran interview scheduled is winding down from Feb to Mar cut off. That could mean Iran selectee have lesser and lesser in higher CN hence it will have more holes starting from 5k. If that is true then we might see faster progress and Iran might not put into special cut off at all. We will know more when we have the CEAC data for Apr by end of this month.

if he is true than there must be special cutoff for iran from next month..
Thanks a lot Qiq. Is that possible for you to compile the percentage by each thousand CN for Iranian selectee? I noticed that Iran interview scheduled is winding down from Feb to Mar cut off. That could mean Iran selectee have lesser and lesser in higher CN hence it will have more holes starting from 5k. If that is true then we might see faster progress and Iran might not put into special cut off at all. We will know more when we have the CEAC data for Apr by end of this month.

if he is true than there must be special cutoff for iran from next month..

If Iran has lesser CN above 5k compare to below 5k then it don't need any special cut off and the progress can still be 8k to 9k. If you look at those special countries from Africa, it has lesser CN after certain numbers. This could be the way the selection process work for country above 6k selectee. It mean Asia start to have more holes created by Iran.