• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Asia DV14 Progress from Jun to Sept

What it means if all Asia go current in September VB? Does it mean that they process all the cases even the 24k too?

They won't go current. Current means they think they have enough visas to meet remaining demand. That is clearly not the case - so no, it won't go current.

let's pray for the rest of Asian high number... hope KCC will use NACARA for the rest of Asia high number... i hope Asian can still go above 19k at least. But there is still a high risk for country which have more selectees due to embassy's capacity

Last edited:
The second one.
Did anybody get message like you by consular section?...Just confirm that first, before worrying friend.
IMO...they definitely use some amount of NACARA visas this year as like previous years...Lets hope for the best

Reactions: DKK
Did anybody get message like you by consular section?...Just confirm that first, before worrying friend.
IMO...they definitely use some amount of NACARA visas this year as like previous years...Lets hope for the best
If they use nacara, we still dont know whether they will use it for nepal or no.. Either they will ruin some nepalese's dreams which country already took 38% portion of regional visas or other countries which less selectee with high CNs.. I hope they will play fair and square with not give any countries more than 3500 visas unless there are still visas remaining if they haven't meet their quota. Hope available visas for asia are 10400 and AS can jump to 19-21k

Hi vladek15425, From what I had understood from "our" consulate, the process allows for earlier interview dates, yet the actual visa can only be issued by the system on the first day of the month the applicant has become current, i.e. August 1st in this case. Most likely we are looking at issues in reporting, as Britsimon has suggested.
Sure, the visa will be only printed on the passport in august. But these yemenese case they secured an issued visas !
And its not only one isolated case.
Its many, and I still don't understand why can this happen...

The email I received is,

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.

The numerical limit for Nepal under the DV 2014 has been met. If you have not received an appointment, it is very unlikely you will receive one.

Regards,

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy

kathmandu, Nepal

Phone: 977-1-423-4500

Fax: 977-1-400-7281

http://nepal.usembassy.gov
''Very unlikely'' still suggest a marge of hope for the CNs between 9.5k and 10k.
That's my opinion of course!
What is your cn dkk?

If they use nacara, we still dont know whether they will use it for nepal or no.. Either they will ruin some nepalese's dreams which country already took 38% portion of regional visas or other countries which less selectee with high CNs.. I hope they will play fair and square with not give any countries more than 3500 visas unless there are still visas remaining if they haven't meet their quota. Hope available visas for asia are 10400 and AS can jump to 19-21k
There are 4 causes can further raise up the Asian cut off...
1)If they don't use NACARA for Nepal and use it only for rest of asians.
2)Density of cases above 12700 should be decrease rather than previous density..
3)Nepal should remains as 9500 for Sept also.
4)If the regional quota is more than 9500.....~10.0k

There are 4 causes can further raise up the Asian cut off...
1)If they don't use NACARA for Nepal and use it only for rest of asians.
2)Density of cases above 12700 should be decrease rather than previous density..
3)Nepal should remains as 9500 for Sept also.
4)If the regional quota is more than 9500.....~10.0k

yes :( but i think density above 12700 should be decrease due to there are still some Iranian and Nepalese above 13k CNs.. 6k Iranian and 6k Nepalese.. but only 7000 of them who will get the visas.. that means still around 5k Nepalese and Iranian above 13k which will be a big holes between 13-20k CNs

did u mention your case number and name when sending mail to embassy? or is it alryt to mention the case number as xxxx as we put in this forum? DKK?

Last edited: