Are you one of the 25,000? ..Lucky guys of July 1.

perm_lc

Registered Users (C)
Sunday July 1 is one of the lucky day for 25,000 people. Visa bulliton was "current" for only one day, and unavailable on next day.

No one has reported sofar about approval after july, particularly whose PD become current on July1.

Where is the 25,000 approvals? Please report here

Interesting to know !!
As of now, Only God and USCIS know!!

Sunday July 1 is one of the lucky day for 25,000 people. Visa bulliton was "current" for only one day, and unavailable on next day.

No one has reported sofar about approval after july, particularly whose PD become current on July1.

There are indeed some approvals after July 01. See trackitt.com
Also, those 25000 or (60000) whatever you want to count it, it is only for those pending cases that has been filed at least 180 days.

Of course, the recent "CURRENT" filing will not see any approval anytime soon.

There are indeed some approvals after July 01. See trackitt.com
Also, those 25000 or (60000) whatever you want to count it, it is only for those pending cases that has been filed at least 180 days.

Of course, the recent "CURRENT" filing will not see any approval anytime soon.

My PD is August 2004 and RD is Dec 2004. We did not get approved. Do I have to believe that USCIS approved 25000 cases on July 1st? I don't think so.

My PD is August 2004 and RD is Dec 2004. We did not get approved. Do I have to believe that USCIS approved 25000 cases on July 1st? I don't think so.

My PD is 4/2003 and never able to file my I485 until this June. Do you want me to believe DOS/CIS, i don't think so either.... :eek: