Are You Kidding Me?

eddie_d

Registered Users (C)
Yesterday I posted that none of receipt numbers were showing up online on the uscis.gov website.

I think I solved the mystery and gotta say, not too happy.

My receipt numbers as shown on the NOAs I received are MSC -**-***-***30, MSC -**-***-***32 and MSC -**-***-***33.

Today I checked my bank account online and saw the checks were cashed. However on the backs of the checks there are the following receipt numbers:

MSC -**-***-***27, MSC -**-***-***28, MSC -**-***-***29. And surprise, surprise, all three of these receipt numbers show up when checking online.

So it looks like my NOAs have receipt numbers that don't exist, and the receipt numbers that do exist are for well, nothing.

Anyone want to put a wager on how much freakin time I will

a) spend on the phone today trying to explain this to someone at the 800 line
b) how many months of delay this will cause

ARGHHHH!!!! Screw this, I'm going back to Canada.

Hold your horses.
There were different numbers on the back of my checks too.
And I got receipts with different numbers.
I still could find the cases online with the right receipts numbers.
Wait till the end of the week and if you can't find them, then call the 800 number.

eddie_d said:
My horses are being held.

That's what happens when I post things before 2nd cup of coffee. :)

I don't even dare to turn on the computer before my second espresso... :D

yeah do not worry about it yet. I think my checks have different numbers as well...

good point about coffee...:)

Same thing happened to me. But one thing is very surprising that the numbers on the back of the checks are always off but very close.

E.g MSC........72 but actual will be MSC............76

I think we should just add 3 or 4 and try,, I gurantee it will work

pvkby said:
good point about coffee...:)

Eheh...I'm totally italianizing my russian in-laws..... Now they must drink espresso in the morning and they can't drink cappuccino after 11am. :D

Ah, and they hung the italian flag for 2 weeks out of their house after the World Cup. :D

sarrebal said:
Ah, and they hung the italian flag for 2 weeks out of their house after the World Cup. :D

Yeah Russia did not have much to brag about in the WC (Ukraine went further than it was supposed to though)...but yeah I have some friends who are Italian's from NYC. They were PARTING!!! :D