Are you exempt from the public charge ground of inadmissibilidade?

aninha1415

On the form i485 they ask if you are exempt from the public charge ground of inadimissibility. I can answer yes or no. But even after reading again and again the instructions I am not sure about the correct answer (the word exempt followed by the word inadimissibility is making me very confused)
I don’t know if I should answer yes or no for this question
I DO know that I need to file the i-944 because I am a immediate relative spouse of an us citizen and
I also need to file the i864 because I am not exempt under the list they provide
I never received any public benefit though

I am a f1 student adjusting status. I live in the us for 2.5 years. On the page 5 question 13a they ask me to provide address outside the us if not the same provided before on my physical address.
Should I leave it blank considering that I don’t live outside the us anymore or should I give the same address I provided for my f1 visa from my home country?image.jpg

Last edited:
Im filing form i944 page 3 household income.
My husband has income and file taxes. i don’t have income, I’m a F1 student and I just need to submit the form 8843 for IRS.
Considerind this I don’t know I I should answer on the form:
Plan to file the tax return before the due date for this year
Of
Other (and explain)
how should I fill this piecework the form?E7F7DD42-1AD0-4BF0-A207-B8D49DDB32C3.jpeg

I am filling the form i944 page 4 number 6
They ask for ADITIONAL INCOME information. 6D4EE30E-CC47-4F39-BC1E-3A8ABBDAD3A7.jpegconsidering that I am an f1 student and I receive money from my dad who is my sponsor; should I add this amount of money on the form or it is not considered income?

So should I mark the option other on the form or this part doesn’t apply to me?
So, assuming you and your husband did not file taxes jointly (i.e. as Married Filing Jointly), then you would say "No" to did you file a tax return. I'm assuming the reason is that you didn't have income that year, so you would choose "Not required to file a tax return", and simply state your income that year and that it was below the threshold for needing to file (which you can find in the respective year's Form 1040 instructions, section "Do You Have to File?").

I am a f1 student adjusting status. I live in the us for 2.5 years. On the page 5 question 13a they ask me to provide address outside the us if not the same provided before on my physical address.
Should I leave it blank considering that I don’t live outside the us anymore or should I give the same address I provided for my f1 visa from my home country?View attachment 1586
Does anyone know the answer for this question?

Should I leave it blank considering that I don’t live outside the us anymore or should I give the same address I provided for my f1 visa from my home country?

Attachments

• A3B706F5-1E9E-4B0E-BA58-7668155D75BD.jpeg
    A3B706F5-1E9E-4B0E-BA58-7668155D75BD.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
On form I 944 says that I can not add my car if my house household doesn’t own a second car. I own my car and my husband has an loaned car.
Can I add mine as an asset or not?