Are TSC dates correct?

jax_485

Registered Users (C)
Are the dates published on USCIS website correct?

My Notice date 09/18/2001. After the dates are moved to November 2002 I made an inquiry. I have received a letter from TSC stating that they are processing cases filed on or before 09/17/2001.

What should I do now?

Gurus, any suggestions.

Same here

I am in the same boat . I will be starting another inquiry just to check the dates posted .

Best Of luck to you .

You guys may also want to contact your Senator/Congress(wo)man. Explain your cases, let them know they are currently processing applications received after your notice date. They would then contact TSC - that might help.

jax_485 said:
Are the dates published on USCIS website correct?

My Notice date 09/18/2001. After the dates are moved to November 2002 I made an inquiry. I have received a letter from TSC stating that they are processing cases filed on or before 09/17/2001.

What should I do now?

Gurus, any suggestions.

TSC is NOT First In First Out at all. :rolleyes:
There are some cases approved from 2002 and 2003 while case from 2001 are still pending
check out immigrationwatch.com for a prediction

pri_date12_01
RD 12/7/2001
ND 12/7/2001
AD ?????????

No, they're wildly off. Our last APs, for instance, were not approved even though TSC was supposedly working on those submitted a couple of months later. We eventually got our APs. 140s for nurses you'll see are being looked at for I think august of 03, whereas my wife's in march 03 is still pending. I think it's probably been approved and will be done with the 485 at the same time, but basically you can't put much credence in the TSC processing times.