AR-11 Address Change

Guest168

Registered Users (C)
If I did not come to this website, I did not know I have to update my address. This website is great!

To update address change, the previous address is the one you stay prior to the current address? What if I only stay several months temporary at 2 friend's places until I find my perm home? Should I put my friend's address or should I put the last perm home address with my GC processing?

Thanks.

If I did not come to this website, I did not know I have to update my address. This website is great!

To update address change, the previous address is the one you stay prior to the current address? What if I only stay several months temporary at 2 friend's places until I find my perm home? Should I put my friend's address or should I put the last perm home address with my GC processing?

Thanks.

Last perm home address with your GC processing should be fine.

No, it wasn't foreign address. All addresses are in USA. Just that they are temporary for about 6 months on each friend's home until I settle down at my current address. So I was wondering what address I should put?!

If you didn't have a separate permanent US address while staying at those friend's houses, then your previous address is the last friend's address where you stayed.

Oh...I misread. My last permanent address was in USA for over 6 years where I filed my GC. Then I moved twice to my friend's place until this home.

I guess I should put my last permanent address is what you mean, right?

Oh...I misread. My last permanent address was in USA for over 6 years where I filed my GC. Then I moved twice to my friend's place until this home.

I guess I should put my last permanent address is what you mean, right?
No. You were not maintaining that other permanent address while staying at the friends' places, so during that time your only addresses were your friends' addresses.

So you had a permanent home H, then moved out (while not holding on to the lease or mortgage) and moved around like this...

H -> A -> B -> C -> D.

Your last address is C and current address is D.

Last edited by a moderator: