APRIL-revalidation applicants tracking

activex,
I have not heard any experiene on this but I doubt these guys in DC are playing with Passports like toys.

best solutions is to call them and ask for suggestions? you can sue them for this reason.

PP Picked up By FedEx today !

PP picked up by FedEx 07/31/03 - Estimated Delivery: 08/01/03

Details:

SL Sent: 04/25/03
SL RD : 04/28/03

DC : Never Called.

Don't know whats comming though ! ( Stamped or Without Stamp )
but will get PP hopefully by 08/01/03.

Good Luck

wrong visa

cubiclefun,
i guess i should be sueing these careless people.. I am on H1 and the stamped visa says H4... I am still fuming about it... i havnt seen any other similar case on the forum here..

Re: PP Picked up By FedEx today !

Originally posted by calif03
PP picked up by FedEx 07/31/03 - Estimated Delivery: 08/01/03

Details:

SL Sent: 04/25/03
SL RD : 04/28/03

DC : Never Called.

Don't know whats comming though ! ( Stamped or Without Stamp )
but will get PP hopefully by 08/01/03.

Good Luck

Dont get surprised if you fet a F-1 Visa. Get excited if you get a Green Card :p

my PP

I mailed my stuff to SL on Apr 18. Never called SL or DC. I haven't received my PP yet.

Should I call them now?? Does anyone know the DC number?

thanks

Call to DC

I am trying to call DC for the wrong visa they stamped in my passport and all i get is please call later!
I am calling the number i found on this forum
202 - 663 - 1225 with option 1 & 0.

is this the correct number?

Last edited by a moderator:
ImportUser:

Same deal here; I sent my PP on Apr 18th, and I haven't got my PP back yet. Don't know what to do.

My SL RD is April 18th. Don't know the DC date..

Called couple of times but the call was terminated..Have'nt received the pp yet.

Hi Everybody,
I just called up DC and told that I send in 1st week of May--she told you will get the pp in middle of August.

I called DC today..My pp was mailed on July 25th but have'nt got it yet. It is in certified mail..any idea how long it takes

Thanks

Folks:

On calling my attorney's office, I was told that they received my Passport back from the DOS today; however, I do not know if everything is all right, since my attorney is on leave, and will return to office only on Monday. Here're other details:

SL SD: 04/18/2003
Passport received on 08/1/2003

I do not know other dates.

Hi Guys

Some quick qsns regarding revalidation. I am about to apply for revalidating H-1B Visa.

Do you have to send any additional documents (like pay stubs, w-2 etc) other than those specified on the state dept website.

In DS 156 form do i need to specify an indian address for home address.

Thanks in advance.

Re: klein

Originally posted by con_ink
Klein

My SL RD was April 18th
DC RD: Don't know

Con
Did you ask for the certified mail?? i mean did you send any pre-paid receipt or soemthing so that they could send that in certified mail ..or is it that you sent a fedex airbill and they decided to send it in certified mail ??

thanks for ur response
Rox

Update - processed and waiting for printing

Called DC office today ..at 10:10 a.m (EST) and got the line in like 30 mts ..was told the visas have been processed and are awaiting to be printed.
I actually faxed them a change of address but they did not confirm if they were using my old fedex airbill or sending it by mail to my new address ..shud determine that on monday morning as the fedex tracking doesnt show any activity as of friday night 10:00 PM.

--Rox.

Folks:

I got the visa stamped in my PP.

I changed my name, in the sense added my last name; I hadn't used last name before. I got the new passport, with the new name printed, issued from the Indian consulate in Chicago; obtained name change order from the local county court; sent all these supporting docs to the DOS for visa revalidation; got back my Passports with the visa, but with the old name printed. Either they overlooked my new name, or decided to issue the visa on my old name.

Here are other details:

St Louis SD: 04/18/2003
PP RD: 08/1/2003

All the best for those who are waiting!

linuxrox

I called DC office and they don't me it has been sent by certified mail. However I checked the Post office today with the track number for the certified mail that I had enclosed. They tell me nothing has been accepted for that number. So, I am not sure if the visa office has sent it in their own mail..It does'nt make sense, but maybe they lost my return envelope. I am just worried