!!! April New Delhi Interviews !!!

Curious to know ...

I heard the major reasons for CP denial are - fraud, crminal and medical. Is there any way to check all these before applying for CP. I know criminal records can be checked through FBI and medical report can be obtained from the Doctor BUT how to check fraud case, if any. Is there any agency or way to check upon fraud case ?
Thanks in advance..

PCC from CGNY (takes approx one month)

Sandeep,

Got PCCs from Consulate General of India - NY (applied in Dec\'01 and got in Jan\'02, approx after a month)
Form is available for download from http://www.indiacgny.org/ - \'application for misc services\'. If needed I can send you.
Let me know if need more info. Thanks

re: Curious to know ...

Frauds
Don’t know exactly but it can be any of anything like: documents (birth & marriage certificate, school/college degrees or employer info etc.) or information you have provided is not valid (or false).

15th April

I have recived 15th April date. I will see some of you.
I am already in India.
I am going for RPO PCC even if they are asking for two.

CP interview on April 15 -- New Delhi

My CP interview is also on April 15th.

What flight are you guys taking?

My Interview Date is also 15th April

Guys: I am also scheduled for April 15th. Anyone received Packet 4 so far for April interview. I am taking Air France PHL-DEL $1250. The flights are expensive for A

Re: Packet 4

Hi, my interview scheduled for April 17th, they told me that Packet-4 was send on Mar 12 to my US addr but not rcvd yet. Taking British 1150$ and going on Apr 13.

PCC

Did you have to request for the PCC to be rushed up? I have applied more than three weeks back but have not heard anything yet? My interview is in next 2 weeks and i am getting worried.

Do you know if they actually send somone to your address to check - i am just wondering why it takes that long? One of the Mumbai folks had written on this website that the RPO computers have a computer image of all Police checks. someone only needs to check the databases.

Date for April 3rd but no Packet 4 yet

Can anyone help out with the list of things to carry in the form 4?

Also, all the people interviewing at New Delhi : any luck with PCC at the local police station? Is the PCC from RPO enough? Can one get it from New Delhi itself?

Please share experiences?

Thanks !

List of clinics for Medical Check up in New Delhi

Can anyone guide me with the list of clinics in new delhi?

Please also advise the time it takes to get the results.

Cheers!

Re: List of clinics for Medical Check up in New Delhi

//these are from this website only but please check the list mentioned in Packet4 - ...

1. Dr. N. P.S. Chawla Dr. D.K.Chawla (Mon-Fri 9-1 4-6, Sat 9-1)
   37 Prithvi Raj Road
   New Delhi Telephone: 4611727, 4698554, 4621684

2. Dr. Shakuntala Dawesar, Dr. Bhushan K. Dawesar (Mon-Sat 9-1 4-8)
   G-27, UGF, Ansal Chambers 1
   3, Bhikaiji Cama Place
   Ring Road, New Delhi Tel: 6195327, 6104129

3. Dr. K.P. Jain (Mon to Sat 9-1 3-5)
   C-36, South Extension
   Part 1l, New Delhi Tel: 6253615

4. Dr. Harish Khosla Dr. Rajiv Khosla (Mon to Sat 9-1 4-6)
   166 Jor Bagh
   New Delhi Tel: 4692544,4611708

any places for getting the photographs done for New Delhi embassy interviews

Are there specific places where to get the phots done in New Delhi?

And do the photos need to show the face only or 3/4ths of the body?

Please advise.

Thanks!

anyone received Packet -4

Guys: Has anyone scheduled for April Interview received Packet-4 from the Embassy so far. My interview date is April 15th, and I am leaving for India on 6th April.

Send your relative to the consulate and get a copy

No, my date is now April 12th and we have not received the packet either so far.

They say you can send someone physically to the consulate in New Delhi: Window #6, Consular Section, West. Bldg.You can get a copy from them.

That is what we are planning on doing.

ak

RPO PCC

Can you please share your experience on RPO PCC - did you do it from the consulate in US or in New Delhi itself.

If from the RPO (Regional Passport Office) in New Delhi, how long did it take you.

An urgent response will be truly appreicated.

ak

No Title

I got my passport renewed from NY. So i was lucky to get PCC from NY only. It took me 2 weeks to get the PCC by mail. I don\'t know how long it takes through RPO India. But I have heard that it takes around 45 days.

guys pls check these links

for PCC from indain consulates, if u don;t get it in 30 calendar days, u can go in person to the consulate(take ur and dependents passport along) and ask for it. better check it up with them by phone or email too...
PLS READ THESE THREADS..it\'ll answer almost all ur questions...these r looong threads and take some time ot load..maybe u can skim through them :)

http://www.immigrationportal.com/WebX?128@@.efd02ad
http://www.immigrationportal.com/WebX?128@@.efcea66
http://www.immigrationportal.com/WebX?128@@.efd399d

k..Good Luck.....

No Title

PCC from RPO New Delhi, Guys cool down. You will get it same day. You have to fill up Misc form & fee is Rs100 (One passport size picture)and if you submit this form by 11Am then you will get stamped yr passport and PCC same day 4.30 PM. Very cool process do not worry. I know this about Delhi only. I have done this in Delhi.
Do not go through any agent. Go directly to Misc services counter.
Good Luck Guys !

KEEP IN MIND YOUR PASSPORT ISSUED FROM DELHI ONLY. OTHERWISE IT TAKES 2-3WEEKS.