April/May/June, 03 concurrent (140/485) filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pruma,
What the hell are you doing in this forum. Tomorrow you will ask questions like WHAT IS GC OR WHAT IS USCIS....you can get answers to these questions on any website. Dont bog the users with your useless queries.

msomani

e-filing of I-765 (EAD)

Has anyone e-filed RENEWAL of EAD through the uscis website? I am currently on EAD and waiting for my 140 and 485. I need to know what to select for "Current Immigration Status" for e-filing renewal of EAD (I765). One of my friends who filed for renewal sent a paper copy and had written "Pending AOS" for the same question. I did not see anything similar to Pending AOS under the dropdown list for e-filing. Please help.

I put "Advance Parole (District Authorization)" bcos on my Parole doc, when I came back last year, the guy had stamped "DA" for COnditions. I'm not sure if that was right though. Confusing.

140 RFE

My lawyers sent the 140RFE response on Feb 27th 2004 to Vermont. But the online message doesn't yet specify that they have received the response to their RFE.

How long does it take for them to change the message on their website

Thanx

ND: 05/07/2003

Re: 140 RFE

Originally posted by njguy007
My lawyers sent the 140RFE response on Feb 27th 2004 to Vermont. But the online message doesn't yet specify that they have received the response to their RFE.

How long does it take for them to change the message on their website

Thanx

ND: 05/07/2003

I found mine within 10 days

Re: e-filing of I-765 (EAD)

Originally posted by rajababu123
Has anyone e-filed RENEWAL of EAD through the uscis website? I am currently on EAD and waiting for my 140 and 485. I need to know what to select for "Current Immigration Status" for e-filing renewal of EAD (I765). One of my friends who filed for renewal sent a paper copy and had written "Pending AOS" for the same question. I did not see anything similar to Pending AOS under the dropdown list for e-filing. Please help.

Check the documentation, I don't remember the exact code, but says something like I485 Adjustment oif Status C3 or something. I have e-filed my EAD renewal

Re: Re: 140 RFE

Originally posted by atulh
I found mine within 10 days

Hi Atul,
I found that the status changed saying that they received our response to RFE.

HOw did ur case go? Did u get approved?

Since they say thay have done preliminary processing, will they give decision anytime soon??

Thanks

Re: Re: Re: 140 RFE

Hi Atul,
I found that the status changed saying that they received our response to RFE.

HOw did ur case go? Did u get approved?

Since they say thay have done preliminary processing, will they give decision anytime soon??

Thanks

:(

Nope I am still waiting for my I140 approval. My detailsa re as follows :

I140 RD 6/8/2002
I485 RD 12/1/2003
EAD AP 02/03/2003
FP 03/2003
I140 RFE 9/2003
I140 RFE RD 10/29/2003
EAD 2nd Renewal 01/13/2004 Still waiting
I140 AP ??????????????? Still waiting

Patience is the only thing....

Re: Re: Re: Re: 140 RFE

:(

Nope I am still waiting for my I140 approval. My detailsa re as follows :

I140 RD 6/8/2002
I485 RD 12/1/2003
EAD AP 02/03/2003
FP 03/2003
I140 RFE 9/2003
I140 RFE RD 10/29/2003
EAD 2nd Renewal 01/13/2004 Still waiting
I140 AP ??????????????? Still waiting

Patience is the only thing....

Hi Atul
I haven't received my EAD yet.

Do I have to wait till my 140 is approved to get EAD? or just because the 140 RFE has been submitted, I will get my EAD?

Thanks

Re: Re: gc_majburi ...congrats

Originally posted by gc_majburi
Thanks dude. I wish you good luck and you will hear your approval soon.

EB3/RIR

i have updated the excel sheet.

hi,

please include me in your list also, for some other reason i cant open the link or the file..... thanks

eb3 i140/i485 concurrent filing

i140 rd- 08/11/2003

Re: Re: gc_majburi ...congrats

Thanks dude. I wish you good luck and you will hear your approval soon.

EB3/RIR

i have updated the excel sheet.

hi,

please include me in your list also, for some other reason i cant open the link or the file..... thanks

i140/i485 rd- 08/11/2003
nd- 08/25/2003
ead approved already exp 10/26/04

thanks and also eagerly waiting for the approval of i140 soon

ed

Re: Re: Re: gc_majburi ...congrats

Originally posted by edvtorres
hi,

i140/i485 rd- 08/11/2003
nd- 08/25/2003
ead approved already exp 10/26/04

thanks and also eagerly waiting for the approval of i140 soon

ed

I am not sure whether you would like to track your filing alongwith Arp/May/Jun filers. I guess it would make sense if you include your name in Aug/Sep/Oct if it exists ? If you still need please reply and I will gladly add your name.

Cheers

Re: Re: Re: Re: gc_majburi ...congrats

I am not sure whether you would like to track your filing alongwith Arp/May/Jun filers. I guess it would make sense if you include your name in Aug/Sep/Oct if it exists ? If you still need please reply and I will gladly add your name.

Cheers

hi,

thanks for the quick response. actually i've thought about that other tracker, but i didnt see it before i ask you to include me.
if it will be a problem do this favor, i wont blame you for not doing it. i will understand... thanks again and more power and patience to all of us...

ed

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: gc_majburi ...congrats

Originally posted by edvtorres
hi,

thanks for the quick response. actually i've thought about that other tracker, but i didnt see it before i ask you to include me.
if it will be a problem do this favor, i wont blame you for not doing it. i will understand... thanks again and more power and patience to all of us...

ed

Done.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 140 RFE

Hi Atul
I haven't received my EAD yet.

Do I have to wait till my 140 is approved to get EAD? or just because the 140 RFE has been submitted, I will get my EAD?

Thanks

Based on your I485 Application, apply for your EAD with all the documents including the I140 receipt and the RFE Receipt(This your lawyer should have).

Either you will get your EAD or it would trigger to look into your documents. In both cases its beneficial to you.

Good Luck.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 140 RFE

Based on your I485 Application, apply for your EAD with all the documents including the I140 receipt and the RFE Receipt(This your lawyer should have).

Either you will get your EAD or it would trigger to look into your documents. In both cases its beneficial to you.

Good Luck.

I think I didnt express myself clearly. I had applied concurrently for 140/485/EAD. But I got an 140 RFE which held up my EAD. Now, we have replied for 140RFE.

So, do I have to wait for 140 to be approved before I can get EAD or I can go for Temp EAD?

Thanks

I-140 Approval

Folks,

Glad to let you know that my I-140 got approved!!!

The spreadsheet has been updated!

Best of luck - and Thanks to Everyone!!! ...:D

Now for the next (485) wait.............

Status
Not open for further replies.