April 2012 filers

kalamajka

Registered Users (C)
Hello to everyone,
I start this thread for April 2012 filers...if there is someone after me :)
We sent my package to Chicago lockbox on 25th April. Still now, no any news from there. I-130, I-485, I-131, I-765 together.
Share your experience here!
Bye

April filers

Hi guys,
I also filed in April!
Anybody has received their AP or EAD yet? At the trackitt trackers, a lot of people have received their AP and EAD within the first 45 to 60 days received date.

Hi guys,
I also filed in April!
Anybody has received their AP or EAD yet? At the trackitt trackers, a lot of people have received their AP and EAD within the first 45 to 60 days received date.

No, we haven't got the EAD or AP yet :( But we jut got the interview appointment, July 2.

No, we haven't got the EAD or AP yet :( But we jut got the interview appointment, July 2.

The New York office is backed up kinda the same amount of time as my office here in Orlando. You filed about 2.5 weeks before me, so most likely I will be receiving my interview notice in the following weeks.

The New York office is backed up kinda the same amount of time as my office here in Orlando. You filed about 2.5 weeks before me, so most likely I will be receiving my interview notice in the following weeks.

We got married in NY but we live just across the river in NJ. So we are NJ filers.

We had a good interview! Just received the approval letter on Saturday, should get the card soon. Phew, finally we can put all the papers away for a while and get on with life! Thanks to all you guys for the tips on proper filing!!!!!

&c. antyac

Got the card in the mail on Monday, very happy! :)

We had a good interview! Just received the approval letter on Saturday, should get the card soon. Phew, finally we can put all the papers away for a while and get on with life! Thanks to all you guys for the tips on proper filing!!!!!