Hey all,

My timeline is:
RD:04/15(i765-i485-i130)
ND:4/20
RFE:5/03
Sent and case resumed on 5/21
FP Completed :5/24
Interview date:7/25 (Sooooon!!)
My question is: I still have not received my EAD yet,it's day 87,the last update I got on I-765 was on 05/24,Is it normal that my EAD is taking this long?and shoud I call the customer service number after 3 days or just wait for my AOS interview?Is it 90 days from RD or ND for EAD and does RFE affect the 90 days ?
your help is highly appreciated

On day 94 make an INFOPASS and go visit your DO and they will expedite you EAD. You'd then get it within 2 weeks.

Certified tax transcripts?

Hi everyone

I have also received the notification that my AP and EAD have been approved.

DO: SF, presently on H1b
RD 4/25/07
Interview 7/24/07

I just have a question regarding tax transcripts for the interview? We have obtained tax reports for both me and my husband by calling IRS and having them faxed to us. This is what we included in our application. Now I am wondering what "certified" means and if we should try to get them through mail?

I appreciate the answer.

Thanks!

Green Card Approved!!!

I applied for Green Card for my parents on 19thApr. 2007. I sent I-130, I-864, I-485, G-325A and medical examination papers together to NSC. Here are the details.

04.26.07 Receipt of paper notice on 04.22.07
05.02.07 Finger printing notice
05.08.07 RFE for Birth certificate for my Dad
05.22.07 Finger printing done
05.23.07 Replied to RFE
05.26.07 Reply recd.by them.
05.30.07 Case processing resumed
06.13.07 Cases transferred to CSC
06.19.07 LUD on I-485
06.20.07 LUD on I-485
06.21.07 LUD on I-485
06.25.07 LUD on I-485
06.26.07 LUD on I-485
07.02.07 LUD on I-130
07.03.07 LUD on I-130
07.04.07 I-130 Approved
07.05.07 LUD on I-485 and approval of Green Card intimation via E-Mail (expect to receive the physical Green Card in 3 weeks time)
Took 78 days end to end

Hi everyone

I have also received the notification that my AP and EAD have been approved.

DO: SF, presently on H1b
RD 4/25/07
Interview 7/24/07

I just have a question regarding tax transcripts for the interview? We have obtained tax reports for both me and my husband by calling IRS and having them faxed to us. This is what we included in our application. Now I am wondering what "certified" means and if we should try to get them through mail?

I appreciate the answer.

Thanks!

The best way is to call the IRS 1040 number and request transcripts. They get to u within a week, and they are what they are looking for. If they are from the IRS they are certified.

Done!!

Please see my timeline in earlier posts.
Had the Interview today - 7/13. We were represented by an attorney who accompanied us. Called in immediately because of attorney, while others were waiting for over 1 hour. I am USC and my wife was on H1B.

Saw basic documents like DL, SSN, EAD+AP(recd 7/12) and Passport. Asked if my wife was still on H1B and she said no, as she does not want to work anymore. Asked for Birth Cert for her and our child and marriage certificate. Asked for my Nat Certificate. And she kept a copy of all common Bills, Insurance Docs etc., but did not see them in detail.

We updated our address, as we moved 2 days ago. That was it.

She confirmed that my wife has cleared name check, which was great news for us.

Thanks to the officer, we got a stamp on my wife's ppt and confirmed that GC is being ordered.

We are off to India next week with the stamp.

Please see my timeline in earlier posts.
Had the Interview today - 7/13. We were represented by an attorney who accompanied us. Called in immediately because of attorney, while others were waiting for over 1 hour. I am USC and my wife was on H1B.

Saw basic documents like DL, SSN, EAD+AP(recd 7/12) and Passport. Asked if my wife was still on H1B and she said no, as she does not want to work anymore. Asked for Birth Cert for her and our child and marriage certificate. Asked for my Nat Certificate. And she kept a copy of all common Bills, Insurance Docs etc., but did not see them in detail.

We updated our address, as we moved 2 days ago. That was it.

She confirmed that my wife has cleared name check, which was great news for us.

Thanks to the officer, we got a stamp on my wife's ppt and confirmed that GC is being ordered.

We are off to India next week with the stamp.

Dude please keep ur timeline in ur signature and include your DO.

San Jose/ Santa Clara Time Line

Hi folks - I have read up on your posts and congrats, seems like you guys are moving fast through the milestones. I have some questions for you, here is the background.

I filed a I485/I765/I130 for my parent who is 60, based on own US citizenship. We are in San Jose, so:

DO = San Jose (or is it really SFO like RJ01?)
Sent in the forms via an attorney on April 15
But the USCIS site said they only received them on May 20
The fingerprint letter was dated on June 6
They asked for RFE on support June 14
Sent it in last week of June
Fingerprints were on July 9

Questions:

- When you guys says barometrics is this the same as fingerprints?

- I see most of the folks here are sending their application to a Chicago lock box what is that? I think the attorney sent our stuff to a place called Laguna Niguel -- anyone know why he would do that? I see even people in Cali are sending stuff to Chicago...please explain if you can thanks:)

- And everyone keeps posting a LUD, our case does not change online - it has only the last date in May 2007 on it. How do you guys get a LUD?

- Also it said the case is in a National Benefit Center is that good or bad? Did you have the same thing or were the faster cases processed in your state please?

FINALLY, please suggest looking at the above if this case is moving slower -- reading you all's posts, it seems scarily slow to me.

Thanks!

I

- When you guys says barometrics is this the same as fingerprints? It is BIOMetrics... and tecnically, it is the same as fingerprints etc it actually includes a photo taken of you.

- I see most of the folks here are sending their application to a Chicago lock box what is that? I think the attorney sent our stuff to a place called Laguna Niguel -- anyone know why he would do that? I see even people in Cali are sending stuff to Chicago...please explain if you can thanks:) Chicago Lockbox is an USCIS facility that sorts out the mail and sends it to the appropiate place, such as the NBC (National Benefits Center)

- And everyone keeps posting a LUD, our case does not change online - it has only the last date in May 2007 on it. How do you guys get a LUD? LUD = Last Update Date, meaning last time USCIS did something to your case, most of the times the status message does not change, but the date does. You check it online using the receipt numbers.

- Also it said the case is in a National Benefit Center is that good or bad? Did you have the same thing or were the faster cases processed in your state please? That is neither good nor bad, it is standard. That is where your I-131/I-765 will be processed.

Just chill, you just need to be patient. :rolleyes:

Got my EAD card in the mail today together with an interview notice for August 28 \07
I was surprise by the interview notice , i did not expect it.
there was no indication on line that it was mailed

Ead!!!!

Hello all,

ANYONE from April still have not receieved their EAD? MY RD is APRIL 20 and still nothing!!!anyone in the same boat?:confused:

AOS Interview

Hi everyone.

Thank you so much for all the information you have shared. I have been approved yesterday (DO Seattle). No lawyers.

Any recap of the interview? questions? documents asked for?

Hi,

we got there an hour early before our interview. then an officer called my name and we went to his office. He swore us in before he let us take our seats. he asked for our names and all the documents that we have brought with us (all the things that is written on the letter i.e. leases, insurance, bank account, etc.). he asked few questions about our relationship, plans to have kids etc. he browsed our pictures. the interview was pretty calm and not hard because the officer knows that we are both inlove, he even said we're a perfect couple. after that, he stamped our documents approved. he didnt ask for my i94 or my passport, he just said that the gc will arrive in a couple of weeks to a month.

Approved!

Just to let everyone know that I have been approved today in SF.

I am on H1B and married to a USC. My notice date was 4/30. I;ve been living in the US for the last 10years (F1, H1), and have always had a legal status.

The interview was brief (10min) and fairly pleasant. The Officer confirmed my biographic information, asked how we met, about honeymoon, ask for some pictures and my passport. He kept one picture. Nothing else!

MY name check is cleared so he told me I will get the card in a few weeks. At the end he explained the procedure for the removal of conditions.

I just have one question for the experts: does today count as Day 1 of my PR, or is it the day when I get the card?

Good luck to everyone!

Online Status Says Case Moved To Another Center

Hi Praetorian and All,

Last time I wrote:

I filed a I485/I765/I130 for my parent who is 60, based on own US citizenship. We are in San Jose, so:

DO = San Jose (or is it really SFO like RJ01?)
Sent in the forms via an attorney on April 15
But the USCIS site said they only received them on May 20
The fingerprint letter was dated on June 6
They asked for RFE on support June 14
Sent it in last week of June
Fingerprints were on July 9

Update: The EAD card and Advance Parole came out of the blue last week!

However:
The message has changed online - Basically, after receiving the Advanced Parole & EAD approvals last week my parent's cases are being moved from the National Benefit Center to the California Service Center.

Is this normal to migrate a case between centers, and once it gets to a regional center what does that mean in terms of timeline, back to square one??

Does anyone know how long are such cases taking these days?

Praet did you get your job offers yet?