April 2007 Filing Thread

DO: San Francisco, CA
I-130, I-131, I-864, I-485, I-765, I-693, G-325-A - reached Chicago on 04/17/2007 through DHL.
Checks Cashed as of 4/27.
4 Receipts Received April 28th
FP Notice Received April 30th for FP on 5/11
FP for I-485, I-765 on 5/11
LUD on I-485, I-765 on 5/11, 5/15
LUD on I-130, I-131 on 5/4

LUD on I-765 - 7/2 - Card Production Ordered
Still waiting on AP.

Interview on 7/13. Need to travel 7/22.

Any Ideas on AP and if FP / Name Check would have cleared.

What was the ND for your I-765? Do you mind putting this information on your signature?

Advance Parole Approved

DO: San Francisco, CA
I-130, I-131, I-864, I-485, I-765, I-693, G-325-A - reached Chicago on 04/17/2007 through DHL.
Checks Cashed as of 4/27.
4 Receipts Received April 28th
ND on all April 23rd
FP Notice Received April 30th for FP on 5/11
FP for I-485, I-765 on 5/11
LUD on I-485, I-765 on 5/11, 5/15
LUD on I-130, I-131 on 5/4

LUD on I-765 - 7/2 - Card Production Ordered
LUD on I-131 - 7/2 - Approval Letter Sent (Got this LUD around 9pm on 7/2)

Interview on 7/13.

Thanks rjo1,

70 days on the dot ~ This is really pretty good information. I continue to see that EADs are coming out in the 70 day range. Well some have been relatively shorter than that. I hope the DO is not an issue in EAD's.

I applied in Chicago . Here's my timeline:

130/485 receipt notice date: April 19, 2007.
Biometrics (Code 3) Notice: April 30, 2007
Biometrics Appt: May 10, 2007
RFE (Affidavit of support): May 21, 2007
RFE received by USCIS: June 19, 2007
Interview notice: ~ July 01, 2007
Interview date: Sep 17, 2007 at Chicago DO.

USC married to recent H1B. Newark, NJ Distric Office:

2/16/07 I-130 filed to California Processing center - based on Green-Card of spouse
4/10/07 Request for upgrade of I-130 to United States Citizen (recently become USC)
4/10/07 I-485, I-765, I-131, I-693 & I-864 - USPS Express mail to Chicago Lockbox
4/16/07 CRIS - Notice/priority date
4/29/07 Received FP letter
5/19/07 Biometric appointment (Newark)
5/08/07 CRIS - 485 - RFE for ORIGINAL Birth Certificate
6/02/07 CRIS - 130 - Case got transferred from Calif (CSC) to National Benefits Center (NBC)
6/06/07 CRIS - 485 - RFE answered - Original BC sent
6/19/07 CRIS - 485 - Case received and pending
6/23/07 CRIS - 765 - Card production ordered
6/23/07 CRIS - 131 - Approval Notice (online update)
6/29/07 CRIS - 765 - EAD Card Arrived
7/07/07 CRIS - 131 - Advance Parole received
7/07/07 CRIS - 485 - Interview Notice received
8/16/07 CRIS - 485 - AOS Interview Scheduled

Two identical copies of Advanced Parole sent, is it the norm?

Keep getting I-131 LUD

Hi! I keep getting I-131 LUD, but no AP in the mail as yet.
I-131 LUD on 7/2, 7/6, 7/9 all say that AP approval is mailed on 7/2.

However, I do not see any AP in the mail.

Thanks.

Here's my timeline, the DO is Tampa (I'll post my interview experience in the "Interview Experience Collection" Thread.

Parents I 130 approved ( CP )

My parents I 130 is approved

RD 04/06/2007
Checks cashed 05/11
AD 07/06/2007

Hi, I see in this thread 2 people from my DO (SF,CA). Rjo1, I think you are from same DO. Can you tell me when did you got your IL and after how may months from ND? I have not got my IL, I am soo worried :(

Thanks in advance

IL was received around 50 days after ND.

Thanks Rjo1. Today is my 49th day. So may be I should get IL in this week..Hopefully. I see your interview is coming up. Good luck and do post your experience.

I thought your IL letter came is less than a month, so I got very worried. Also most of the may filers have got IL (but they r from different DO) made me more tensed. Anyways, gud luck to u :)

Neha

my timeline in Salt Lake City

Hello,
here is my timeline:

I-485 mailed on 04/24/2007
NOA: 05/04/2007
Biomatrics: 05/18/2007
LUD: 05/21/2007

then it's been almost two months now, the case is still pending in NBC.

I wonder if it's a normal timeline and if anybody is filing in Salt Lake.

I did it!!

How did ur interview go?

Hi everybody!!! I am a conditional permanent Resident!!! we did it!!! well, let me tell you about my interview. My interview was at 10am yesterday, and we arrived there at 9:50. We waited for half an hour, and when I was in the bathroom they asked for my name....I always do the same.... ;) . The IO had a realy serious face, she wasn't smiling at all. She made us swear that we were going to say the truth. After that, she asked for my passport, driver's license, EAD and AP. She asked too for my husband's birth certificate. Then she asked us when and where we meet. ANd after that we had to show her some photos. She saw all the photos, and other things as letter from family members, boarding passes for common trips...She asked if we were living together, how long we have been living together in the present address, and then we had to give her leases, bills in both names, my husband's life insurance with my name...

Then she asked my husband is he would mind doing the interview in spanish. He said no. And he started speaking in spanish. She was impressed, and she relaxed after that. I guess, it made a good impresion that my husband speaks my country's language!!

After that, she started asking me what I was studying...blah, bla, bla.....and after that she approved us!! she told me that my name was cleared and that fromyesterday I am a conditional permanent Resident.

One advice for all of you that will have the interview soon: keep everything organized, like in different plastic folders or something like that, so you can find everything fast. Be serious but relaxed..and good luck to everybody. If was able to do it (I get super nervous for this kind of things), you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Note: she didn't stamp my passport, but told me that I would get my greencard in two weeks)

you are very lucky to have the interview date already.
I am based in Salt Lake City and had my biomatrics done on May 18th, 2007.
It's July 11th, 2007, but I still haven't heard anything.
my USCIS account indicates that my case is still pending in NBC.
I can't wait for the IL to come soon.
Hope your interview goes well.

Hi everybody!!! I am a conditional permanent Resident!!! we did it!!! well, let me tell you about my interview. My interview was at 10am yesterday, and we arrived there at 9:50. We waited for half an hour, and when I was in the bathroom they asked for my name....I always do the same.... ;) . The IO had a realy serious face, she wasn't smiling at all. She made us swear that we were going to say the truth. After that, she asked for my passport, driver's license, EAD and AP. She asked too for my husband's birth certificate. Then she asked us when and where we meet. ANd after that we had to show her some photos. She saw all the photos, and other things as letter from family members, boarding passes for common trips...She asked if we were living together, how long we have been living together in the present address, and then we had to give her leases, bills in both names, my husband's life insurance with my name...

Then she asked my husband is he would mind doing the interview in spanish. He said no. And he started speaking in spanish. She was impressed, and she relaxed after that. I guess, it made a good impresion that my husband speaks my country's language!!

After that, she started asking me what I was studying...blah, bla, bla.....and after that she approved us!! she told me that my name was cleared and that fromyesterday I am a conditional permanent Resident.

One advice for all of you that will have the interview soon: keep everything organized, like in different plastic folders or something like that, so you can find everything fast. Be serious but relaxed..and good luck to everybody. If was able to do it (I get super nervous for this kind of things), you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Note: she didn't stamp my passport, but told me that I would get my greencard in two weeks)

Congratulations! :D and Felicitaciones! ;)

Congratulations burque! YOU DID IT :)

What should i do?

Hey all,

My timeline is:
RD:04/15(i765-i485-i130)
ND:4/20
RFE:5/03
Sent and case resumed on 5/21
FP Completed :5/24
Interview date:7/25 (Sooooon!!)
My question is: I still have not received my EAD yet,it's day 87,the last update I got on I-765 was on 05/24,Is it normal that my EAD is taking this long?and shoud I call the customer service number after 3 days or just wait for my AOS interview?Is it 90 days from RD or ND for EAD and does RFE affect the 90 days ?
your help is highly appreciated