April 2004, I140/485 Nebraska Concurrent filers

I am filing for my I-140 and I-485. My lawyer told me that I dont need to submit company's financial papers. My paystubs and my W2 should be fine. Is that true? I have read that submitting company's financial papers is a requirement for I-140 and I-485. Please let me know.

Thank you,

Help Required

Experts Pls help

Just got message from my Lawyer about getting RFE for I-140. Here are my details

EB3/RIR/CP
ND I-140 : 5/12/04
RFE : 6/18/04 : Company’s Ability to Pay.

I have a doubt about this:
I work as an Engineer for a Big International Automotive Group based in Europe having Engineering Centre also in US (the petitioner) Our Plant is in Mexico who sells the Auto parts to Big 3. Now my Problem is that technically , theres no earning for this Company as its like ‘Engineering Service Provider” to the Plant, though it’s the same company. Due to this reason the profits shown in the 2001 Tax return (when my Labor was filed) is lower than my Prevailing Salary cos technically we don’t sell anything.

Can you guys suggest what is the exact requirements or any other way we can show the Company’s Ability to pay? Anyone with similar kind of Operating Company , please help.

Thanks

Shah007

I am just guessing here....please let me know if your Q is answered with another answer but I think the company sends their financial information for labor approval and that information is sent to BCIS or UCIS or INS from DOL. So when you send in you W2 etc that information will also be scrutinized.

Let me know if that is not the case.

thanks and good luck to you.
:)

shah007 said:
I am filing for my I-140 and I-485. My lawyer told me that I dont need to submit company's financial papers. My paystubs and my W2 should be fine. Is that true? I have read that submitting company's financial papers is a requirement for I-140 and I-485. Please let me know.

Thank you,

INS2004Filer said:
My wife got twp fp notices(with same info on same day) few days back and yesterday usics updated saying they sent fp notices on JUNE 15th. I got two messages like this through email.

How come I haven't received any fp notice?
Mine is I-140/I-485 and I-485 for wife.

I already lost one month priority during filing time. Even though NSC got my filing on April 8th(Fedex receipt shows), they said they received my filing on May 14th.

everything suspicious....

Yesterday(June 24) INS sent one more FP notice with same info for wife. Nothing for me.
It seems they are in big confuse......

After April 30th, it seems NSC processing either I-140 or I-485 cases only but not

INS2004Filer said:
Yesterday(June 24) INS sent one more FP notice with same info for wife. Nothing for me.
It seems they are in big confuse......

After the close observation all these days my assumptions is:
After April 30th filed cases it seems NSC processing either I-140 or I-485 cases only but not concurrent cases…

So filing either I-140 or I-485 would take past process… just assumption.

Why INS sent the application back?

Hi, manisudan,

After the INS sent back the I485/I765/I131, do you seperate them and resend them? what is your next steps after you received application back.

thanks.

Jack

manisudan said:
I 140/I485/I765/I131 filed concurrently EB3 Feb 28,2004
seperted applications for I485/I765/I131 from I140
INS Sent the applications back twice to lawyer
Meanwhile accepted I140 ,approved on April 8,2004
RD for restof applications : April 12,2004
ND : April 13 ,2004
LIN041375****

Received receipts on april 20,2004.

Thanks.

FP Done, Online status changed.

Hi Guys,
I completed my FP in Boston last week. Online status changed to "The results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made." So far any 140and/or 485 approvals after Ohata memo?? don't think so. wait and see.( We can't do more than that).

Welcome To The Club

Sattibabu....I did the same last month.....the status changed....but nothing has changed ever since......even though the current processing dates show may 12 2004 for 140 my case status has not changed. Not a single concurrently filed case has approved I think.My attorney has agreed to talk to some one and find about whats going on. Hopefully I should know in a few days

applied 140 485 march 2004

I140/I-485 Concurrently Filled

My director filled the I-140 and I-485 /I-765 (my wife and me) concurrently for me Last week. Now my director has got the receipt from CIS for the I-140. But I didn't received the I-485 and I-765 receipt? Do you guys meet such situation before? Do I need call CIS why I didn't recieve the receipt?

thanks.

immigrationport said:
My director filled the I-140 and I-485 /I-765 (my wife and me) concurrently for me Last week. Now my director has got the receipt from CIS for the I-140. But I didn't received the I-485 and I-765 receipt? Do you guys meet such situation before? Do I need call CIS why I didn't recieve the receipt?

thanks.

immigrationport,

Thats perfectly fine. The person who filed your I140, he/she only get the receipt, not you. Like in my case my lawyer filed, so she got the receipt and I am sure its true for all other people. Dont worry. Ask your director to send a copy of the receipt.

Thanks

NSC May I-140/485 concurrent filing

Hello All,

My I-140/485 concurrent application was filed in May at NSC. The details are below:

EB3 RIR
I-140/I-485/I-765/I-131

RD: 05/07/2004
ND: 05/14/2004

The last update date for all the applications is 05/20/2004, but haven't heard anything from NSC for FP yet ...

Hi, Lokesh_mr,

It's normal, mine is aboout two weeks ahead of you, and I haven't heard from you anything yet..

yuren

Hello Friends,

Here is my info., please share if anybody around this time frame has got I140 approved or got FP .

Labor Category EB3 NON RIR

I140/I485/EAD/AP concurrently filed 13th April 2004 at NSC

Receipt date for all four 15th April 2004

EAD card received in mail on 15th June 2004
AP received in the mail ini 21st June 2004
No FP so far.
No I 140 so far.

Has anybody got their I 140 so far???

Cheers,
Prabhu :)

I got EAD and AP in the mail, my rpt date was 15th April and got these in the mail on 15th June and 21st June 2004...Any news on I 140 and FP front, none for me for these???

Cheers,

laborcertmbr said:
Hi All,
I applied my 140/485/EAD/AP concorrently and got the notice date of April 16, 2004 for all the applications.

FP done on June 3rd, 2004 and updated on June 9th, 2004.
Waiting for EAD/AP.
Anyone got approved EAD/AP for this date.

Thanks i Advance

Hi Prabhudeva,
Do you get all your original receipts for 140/485/EAD/AP from your lawyer. I got all copies. Mine RD around Jan 2004 and my I140 got approved.

Thanks
Shishe

yuren said:
Shishe,

When did u I40 get approved?? Would you share the information with us??
Yuren,
Way back 21st April 2004. Mine concurrent/EB3/NSC. Got FP and updated and waiting for big one.
Do you have answer to my questions?
--Shishe

Hello Shishe,

Yes I got all copies of the receipts...they sent me originals of AP...
u r lucky to have got your I140 so soon...congrats
Cheers,

shishe said:
Hi Prabhudeva,
Do you get all your original receipts for 140/485/EAD/AP from your lawyer. I got all copies. Mine RD around Jan 2004 and my I140 got approved.

Thanks
Shishe