Approved!!!!!

Latest Update

Fgsilva:

Like you, my card was ordered Feb 20.

I received the following message today. I think you should receive a similar message today or tomorrow:

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: SRC06********

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card Mailed

On February 26, 2007, we mailed the new card directly to the address we
have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you
do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from
USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS
Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome!!
Did you also get all the same messages I got in the same order, i.e., first "register PR", second "card ordered", finally "mail i485 approval"? Now, from your receipt it seems your process was at TSC?

UPDATE: I went online and checked. Even though the message didn't change (still shows 485 approval notice sent), the LUD now changed to 2/26/07.

Fgsilva:

Like you, my card was ordered Feb 20.

I received the following message today. I think you should receive a similar message today or tomorrow:

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: SRC06********

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card Mailed

On February 26, 2007, we mailed the new card directly to the address we
have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you
do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from
USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS
Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

ADIT processing

Dear Fgsilva,

First of all, Congratulations!

I searched here and there for ADIT processing. I found a posting about ADIT by a guy "iak65". Here is what he says:

"Until further notice, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will continue the practice of issuing “ADIT” stamps. An “ADIT” Stamp is added to a passport on an Arrival-Departure Record (I-94) as temporary proof of residence. To alleviate inconvenience to our customers, USCIS continues to aggressively pursue technological improvements to allow the prompt issuing of permanent alien resident cards without the need to issue these temporary stamps."

Take care!

As I read the email again, I wonder waht the heck is the "ADIT processing"???

Fgsilva:
I received the "card ordered" first; then "approval notice" and then "card mailed" in that order.

Thanks and good luck

Arrived!

Got it today in the mail! :D :D All fine, no mistakes. Envelope dated 2/23. So I guess the "approval notice mailed" email I got meant that the actual card was sent with it. Funny, the card is not green, but kind of a light yellow. :)

I guess that's it for me then. Again, best of luck to all here. Don't lose hope, it will come to you too!

Fgsilva:
I received the "card ordered" first; then "approval notice" and then "card mailed" in that order.

Thanks and good luck

Fgsilva,

I had the same order of events as you: welcome notice, GC production and approval notice. I received welcome notice, the plastic GC but not the approval notice (mailed on 02/16). Did you get yours?

Thanks,

On The note with the actual green card it already said "your case has been approved". It also had a "welcome notice" brochure. So I think that's all the mail I'll get. And that's fine by me! :D

Fgsilva,

I had the same order of events as you: welcome notice, GC production and approval notice. I received welcome notice, the plastic GC but not the approval notice (mailed on 02/16). Did you get yours?

Thanks,

Welcome Notice

Welcome notice did arrive (I797 form). Funny thing is it was mailed one day before the card was, but it arrived 2 days after the card.

Dr. Silva congrats...

Dear Dr. Silva,

Congrats on your GC. I am getting a bit emotional now... It has been very nice corresponding with you with many questions... Finally I feel that you will be not be vising this website any more.

As you know I filed on september 2006 exactly afetr one month after you filed. I called them yesterday to get some updates, but the lady did not give any info. Would you suggest me to keep on called every alternate week ... will this help? Also it would be great if you give us / only me your ID so that we could be in touch and may be you could help me out if have any probs with this....
Once again congrats dude???? :)

LUCK EEEEEE

Hey Lucky,

Thanks!! A lot of help came from folks from this site with suggestions, comments, etc. Keep on trying. I didn't do anything special to get approved and maybe I was just lucky or my name not as hard to clear. I cant' say that calling will or will not make a difference on your case. From my understanding NSC and the other centers have our cases set to go and are just waiting for the FBI to send the message saying we're clear. As I mentioned in another posting, 4 days before I got my approval I had called NSC and they still said name check was pending! So, who knows, you may be hearing from them soon.
Best of luck!!! It will happen!

Dear Dr. Silva,

Congrats on your GC. I am getting a bit emotional now... It has been very nice corresponding with you with many questions... Finally I feel that you will be not be vising this website any more.

As you know I filed on september 2006 exactly afetr one month after you filed. I called them yesterday to get some updates, but the lady did not give any info. Would you suggest me to keep on called every alternate week ... will this help? Also it would be great if you give us / only me your ID so that we could be in touch and may be you could help me out if have any probs with this....
Once again congrats dude???? :)

LUCK EEEEEE